Are you having issue on how to clear cache on your iPhone or iPad? Is your iPhone slowing down or facing intermittent issues? Here is an opportunity for you because in this article, you will be given solutions to the problem. Deleting junk files, memory hogs, and clearing unwanted cache items is the best way to give your iPhone/iPad a speed boost. When you clear your cache your phone run faster than ever.
Do you know that clearing the cache on your iPhone or iPad is one of the solutions of fixing the slowing device? iOS doesn’t have anything like system level cache cleaner, so iOS users cant clear cache on their device in one shot. Users of the iOS device can only clear their cache using various apps that support the feature.
To clear cache on iPhones, we have to take a three-pronged approach, which will be as follows. The first approach is to clear the cache in Safari(the default browser on iOS devices). The second method is to clear the cache from individual apps. Finally, the third method is to take a look at system level settings which can fix some common issues you may have. Follow the below guide on how to clear your cache using the easy and simple method.
Method 1: Delete the Safari cache
We are going to start by clearing out the cache in Safari. When you clear your browser’s cache, you can get rid of websites that fail to load sometimes. Follow the below steps to clear out the Safari cache on your iPhone:
- Start by opening the Settings and move to the Safari section.
- Click on “Clear History and Website Data” button twice.
- With these steps, you have successfully conducted the first method of clearing your safari cache.
Note: If you are having any issue with a particular website, simply go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data. After that enter the name of the website you are searching for. Swipe left and click on the “delete” button when you find the site.
Method 2: Clearing app data
- Open the Settings of your phone and select > General > iPhone Storage. Note that on an iPad the last option will be labeled iPad Storage.
- When you click on iPad or iPhone storage, the apps on your device and the size will be displayed on your screen accordingly.
- Click on the “delete” button if the app is using too much space and re-download the app from your app store.
Step 3: By Downloading a cleaner app
A cleaner app is the fastest and most effective way of making space on your iPhone or iPad. There are a lot of cleaner apps available for your device. These cleaner apps help you to quickly get rid of files you don’t need. These apps are normally downloaded on your Mac or PC then you can connect your iPhone or iPad to perform the magic.
You can click HERE to download PhoneClean by iMobie or Click HERE to download iMyFone Umate. The given link will direct you to a page where you can download the cleaner app for your iPhones and iPads.