There are sometimes that you will feel like hiding your Whatsapp Profile Picture from some of your contacts but you can’t do that. Sometimes you need your privacy but can’t because you don’t know how to hide your whatsapp profile picture from some of your contacts. Presently, Whatsapp is one of the most used instant messaging apps. You can check our posts to know more about whatsapp.
Recently, the Facebook-owned app whatsapp just added some new features to the app. Some of the new features include two-step verification, hiding profile picture, hiding status, reply privately in a group etc. Whatsapp did not include hide profile picture for specific contacts in their new features. Below is a short guide on how you can hide your whatsapp profile picture from a specific contact.
Hide WhatsApp Profile Picture from Specific Contacts
Make sure that you have the latest whatsapp version 2.18. If you don’t have the latest version you can simply download it from your app store. You can also check our post to know how you can download the latest whatsapp if you don’t know how to download it. Follow the below guide step by step to get the process correctly.
- The first step is to delete the contact of that person that you don’t want to view your whatsapp profile picture. You can open your contact app and search for the contact then delete it.
- After that open your whatsapp and click on the three-dot that displays on whatsapp page.
- Select the setting option and click on the account option.
- Now you have to click on the privacy settings then click on the profile photo option and select My contact option.
- Once you are through with all the step, you have successfully hide your whatsapp profile picture from that specific contact.
- From the guide, you can see it is very easy and straight forward.