So you are looking for a screen recorder for iPhone. Previously users are driven to install third-party apps to get a for this purpose. Alternatively, they had to use a Mac or QuickTime to record your iPhone/iPad screen.
Really stressful isn’t it?
However, all that has changed with the release of iOS 11. Apple now has a screen recorder is now available inbuilt. As such no longer need a third-party app to be able to record your screen
So on this post, we will take you through how to use the inbuilt screen recorder for iPhone.
How To Use the inbuilt Screen Recorder For iPhone
The iOS 11 now has a built-in mobile screen recording feature. This is a worthy alternative to the previous method to record screen video with the aid of third-party apps.
Inasmuch as the previous method works just fine, things have become better and easier with built-in screen recorder for iPhone. It features simple steps.
The following steps below will show you how to record your iPhone/iPad’s screen.
On default, your screen recording feature might not be on so…
- First, tap to go to the iPhone Settings app
- Then tap Control Center, and tap on the Customise Control
- Next, go to screen Recording
- Locate and then tap the green “+” icon to add the Screen Recording feature to your Control Center.
Now that is done with,
- Swiping upwards from the bottom of your iPhone.
- You will notice the screen recorder for iPhone icon (the icon is a circle enclosed in another circle)
- Tap on the icon and a start recording option will appear alongside a microphone button.
To record microphone audio, then tap on the microphone icon. Before tapping Start Recording to start.
- The recording usually starts after a 3-second delay.
When the recording is on, the button will turn red and a notification will also appear on the top indicating recording time.
- After recording, go to the control center again and tap on the screen recorder button. Alternatively, you can also tap on the red notification on the top of your screen and tap Stop at the prompt.
- This will stop the screen recording and the recorded video will be saved in the Photos app.
Well, that is how to use the screen recorder for iPhone. If you want to edit the recorded video with some video editing apps.
If your iOS device is running a previous version earlier than iOS 11, and you do not want to update, then you can record your iPhone screen with apps as a screen recorder for iPhone.
Below are some of the recorder app for iPhone
- TechSmith Capture
- AirShou Screen Recorder
- DU Recorder
- Record It!
- BB Rec Screen Recorder
- Video Screen Recorder