Gtbank is a Nigerian multinational financial institution. The bank is also known as Guaranty trust bank, it offers internet/online banking, retail banking, corporate banking. This bank also offers asset management service and investment banking to its customers. Gtbank has its bank headquarters in Victoria Island, Lagos and the bank is a finance industry. This amazing bank provides their customers with different monetary service, check on their platform to know more about it.
Gtbank is one of the largest corporations in the whole of West Africa and the company is registered as a limited liability company. Presently, Gtbank is one of the best banks in West Africa with a lot of customers. The bank has an online internet banking service which makes it easier for their customers to work at the comfort of their home. With just a click customer can send/transfer money, pay bills and open an account without going to the bank.
Benefit of Gtbank
- The bank provides a convenient, effective, cheaper and easy way for the customers to communicate with the bank.
- The customers have easy access to all their Gtbank account from anywhere in the whole world.
- You can conduct banking transaction from the comfort of your home without going to the bank.
- The bank provides an online real-time account monitoring facility for their customers that is a security purpose.
- Gtbank offers their customers easy access to the bank information and product. The customers are given easy access to all the bank product and info.
- Most interesting part of the service is that customer have 24/7 access to their account.
What is Gtbank internet banking/online banking
Gtbank internet banking/online banking is an online service provided by Gtbank to their customers. This service gives the customers the access to work from the comfort of their home/office. With the internet banking service customers can do a lot of transaction like paying bills and sending money.
There are much more service that a customer can do with the internet banking that is you can also do other monetary function. All that it requires using this online banking service is to make sure you have a user ID and password to login your account.
How to get internet banking user ID and password
- Open your web browser and visit the official platform at www.gtbank.com or click HERE
- When you are on the official website, click on the register button on the internet banking page.
- Enter the 9th, 10th, 14th, and 15th of your card number which is your Nuban. After that enter your complete card number.
- Enter your card expiry date and your card pin. You can enter the ReCaptcha then click on the continue button.
- Follow the instruction on that page, you will get your user ID and password instantly.
How to log in your Guarantee Trust Bank account
- Launch your browser and visit the official platform at www.gtbank.com or click HERE.
- On the official platform, locate the login button and click it on the internet banking page.
- Enter your user ID and password and click on the login button.
- You will have access to your account immediately, From this guide you can see the login process is very simple and easy.
Gtbank 737 service
This 737 service is like a self-service number more like a USSD code that can use to perform a different transaction. This article will enlighten you more on how to use this code.
- *737*0# is used for opening a GTBank.
- *737*1# is used for transferring fund to any Guarantee Trust Bank account.
- *737*2# is used to transfer fund to another bank.
- *737*6*1# this code is use for checking account balance.
Gtbank Customer Care
Their customer care can be contacted via+234700482666328 or [email protected]. Contacting the customer care is of a big advantage as it helps reduce the stress of going to the bank for a little issue. You can also visit www.gtbank.com/complaints/ to lay a complaint. Click HERE to visit the complaint page.
Download GTbank Application and Mobile Banking
Before you can start using the Mobile app, you have to register with Guarantee Trust Bank for a mobile app account. After the process, they will give you a UserID and generate a password for you which will be used in your mobile banking app. However, you can also check the *737# codes above for mobile banking.
Open your browser and search for the app on google play store then click on install and it will automatically start downloading. Or simply click HERE to download the application for Android and HERE to download for iPhones.