Gtbank mobile banking is an online bank service that enables customers to make an online transaction. The Gtbank mobile banking is a service that allows gtbank customers to perform any bank transaction with their mobile phone. The mobile banking is the easiest and fastest means of running any bank service online without going to the bank. Click HERE to know more about the bank.
The customers also have a lot of features that they enjoy while using this service because you can work from the comfort of your home/office. You can use the service to make transfer fund, paying of bills, buying airtime for self and family online etc. Other service users can use the mobile banking include the opening of an account, reactivation of an account, checking of account details, data top up and lot more.
The mobile banking also has an application of google playstore, app store, and other app downloader site. Do you know gtbank mobile banking can be used for cash out service, salary advance and other? Stay calm with us as we will enlighten you more on the basics of using the service. You will also get the guide on how to transfer money online using Gtbank mobile banking. So follow up with the guide to know more about the service.
How to transfer online using Gtbank mobile banking
Users have the access to transfer funds from gtbank to gtbank /gtbank to another bank account using their phone. Also, note you can do this without using the gtbank token device. To check this out simply follow the steps below to carry out the transaction.
- The first step is to dial *737*2*Amount*NUBAN Account No#. You can only do this with the mobile number registered with the Bank.
- The second step is to choose recipient’s bank example Gtbank, UBA, First Bank, Access, Zenith, and Diamond Bank.
- The third step is to enter the last four digits of your GTB Naira MasterCard then wait for the transaction to be completed.
- Instantly, you will receive a debit alert once the transfer is successful and the task will be done less than five minutes.
How to open an account with Gtbank mobile banking
- Firstly, Dial *737*0# then select either you are creating an account with your BVN details or you will supply details.
- To supply details enter your first name, surname, middle name, your gender and date of birth and follow the on-screen guide.he bank is to
- You will be given your account number and other necessary details online. The only thing you have to do at the bank is to request for your ATM card.
- To carry out the BVN procedure, enter your bvn number and follow the instruction on that page.
How to reactivate Gtbank account
- The first step is to dial *737*11# on your mobile number registered with the Bank.
- The next step is to Input your Bank verification number (BVN) in the provided box.
- Having done that Input the Account Officer code if you know it but if not press 1 to continue
- The last step is to make sure you make a transaction by buying at least #100 airtime to complete your account reactivation. When you are through with your account reactivation, you can now do any transaction using mobile banking.
How to create transaction PIN
- First and foremost Dial *737*5# using your registered number or else you won’t be able to do the task.
- The second step is to enter the last 6 digits of your Debit Card and make sure mistake is not involved.
- Having got that done you can now create your 4-digit PIN and follow the on-screen information.
How to make electricity payment using Gtbank mobile
The below codes are for different states that use mobile banking for their transaction.
- Port Harcourt Prepaid *737*50*Amount*95#
- Port Harcourt Postpaid *737*50*Amount*96#
- Eko Prepaid *737*50*Amount*151#
- Eko Postpaid *737*50*Amount*152#
- Ibadan Prepaid *737*50*Amount*137#
- Kano Prepaid *737*50*Amount*93#
- Kano Postpaid *737*50*Amount*94#
How to download the mobile banking app
Gtbank mobile banking app is an application that is used to make a transaction without using codes. Users can also use the app to make many different transactions like that of the mobile banking. It only requires you to download and perform different bank transaction online. You can click HERE to download the app on your Android and HERE to download for your iPhone. Simply click HERE for a quick download of the application.