On this post, we will show you easy and directive steps to create Google Slides for your presentations for school, business, and so much more.
Steps to Create a Google Slides
Go to Google’s home page. Locate and click on the grid icon at the upper right-hand corner.
Then click the Google drive icon. You will be prompted to sig in.
- Go to https://slides.google.com to directly assess google slides login.
- Login to your Google or create a new account.
However, let’s follow the more procedural approach below:
On Google Drive, proceed to create new by clicking on the blue New button on the left side of the page. Then Select “Google Slides” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the arrow icon, then select to use a blank presentation or google slides free templates.
- On the google slides page, click to create a new slide. Either click on the blank sheet with a plus icon for a blank slide or templates slide. Click on a template to open a gallery of templates.
- Name and select a google slides theme. To name the google slides, click the “Untitled” text and enter in a name. Also, click and edit the subtitle.
- To Add new slides. Click the plus icon on the upper left-hand corner to create a title and body slide. However, if you want a different structure, click the small down arrow right to view layouts for various purposes.
- Click on the layout options to change pre-existing layout options.
- To insert images, click on the insert button in the upper editing bar. click to open a drop-down menu and select an image option. The image upload options include from your computer, take a picture, image URL, from your Google photo albums, from your drive, or search for one online.
- To add text. click T icon in the upper editing bar to open a text area. You can format text within the text area.
Input Google Slides Animation
- To change the transition between google slides by click default “Slide: No transition” on the sidebar and choose if you want the transition to apply to all slides or just one.
- Click the play icon to Preview your animations.
- To Remove an animation click the small x icon and drag each animation up or down to reorder animations.
When you have satisfactorily edited the document, press the share button and edit permissions for your presentation. Proceed to search for people the presentation with. You can share by either names or email and edit permissions with the pencil icon. These people are permitted to view it, edit it, or comment on it. Clicking on the share button also reveals a unique presentation link and to copy “Get shareable link”. When you are done, click Done.
Click present to view the finished work. Navigate through the slides using arrow keys or the arrows located at the bottom of the screen.
How to download Google Slides Themes
There is a couple of websites where you can download Google Slides Themes for free or premium designs. However, Google also has pre-designed Slides Themes that can help fasten your task. You can get this template by navigating to Google.com and search for “Google Slides Themes” to get a hand full of free or premium design themes.
You can download Free Slide template from slidescarnival.com