Google Plus is a social networking Platform established and run by Google. This platform is not as popular as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Google Plus is great when it comes to networking and promoting businesses. Recently, Google has revealed that a security glitch in its social media service had exposed the personal data of half a million Google Plus users.
Although, Google has detected that there is a bug in the security section but the company did not disclose this to the users. Google is planning to shut down the only social media service it has. In a report, Google said there is a bug in the security section and claims that none of its third-party companies are aware of the issue. In case you don’t want people to know about your privacy and want to delete your Google plus account permanently. Kindly follow the below guide step-by-step.
How To Delete Google Plus Account
- Launch your Browser and Open Gmail and log into your account using your login credentials.
- The next step is to click on your profile picture and wait for some seconds.
- You will be redirected to your Google plus profile page.
- Here you have to click on the ‘Settings’ option from the left column.
- You have to Scroll down and locate the ‘Delete your Google+ profile’ under the ‘Accounts section.
- After that Enter your password to verify your account, you will be directed to a new page.
- In the next page, scroll and choose the ‘Also unfollow me from anyone I am following in other Google products’ option.
- Click on the Yes, I understand that deleting the Google+ profile for (your name) ([email protected]) can’t be undone and the data I delete can’t be restored.
- You can now click on the delete button and wait for a confirmation survey. You can free to ignore the survey if you don’t like it.