Google my business list is becoming incredibly important in recent times. It has been identified that search results on google are aimed locally.
These actions have prompted Google to create google my list, which involves listing business within a certain location. Users can have a quick result to top business in a specific location based on rating and reviews.
Top Google My Business Listing Actions
It is paramount to use all Google My Business resources to get the most out of your business locations. Some basic and crucial tips for optimizing your listing includes:
Enter Complete Data for Your Listing
Ensure accurate data are supplied because Local search results favor the most relevant results.
Just like traditional website SEO, use keywords to signals search results. Including important keywords is incredibly helpful, especially since your business website is included in GMB listing.
Keep Business Operating Hours Accurate
Enter business hours and update if there’s a change.
Photos are one of the most important elements on google my business listings’ is highly hinged on this more than business owners and marketers probably expect.
Businesses with photos ultimately receive more driving direction requests on Google Maps and more click-throughs to their website.
Manage & Respond to Google my business Listing Customer Reviews
Customers generally value interaction with whoever they are dealing with. Responding to reviews signifies your business values its customers, has a good customer service and care about feedbacks.
Accruing Positive reviews will create a positive effect on potential customers when searching for your business. This will also increase your business’s visibility in search results.
Creating a link they can click to write reviews for your business to encourage customers to drop feedbacks.
Photos for Your Google My Business Listing/Locations
- Profile: It is important to include a profile photo on your google my business listing. Since it is the image that will create impact, it is important to make it clear enough. Your business profile photo doesn’t have to be the brand logo but an appealing and all-encompassing of the brand, what it stands for, and/or what it offers.
- Logo image: Google encourages businesses to upload their official square-sized image logo.
- Cover photo: This should showcase details about the brand page’s personality. The cover page features a large photo at the top of the brand’s Google+ page and a 16:9 aspect ratio.
- Additional photos: Other photos including goods and/or services your business offers, staff working, the interior and the business environment, and other photos that portray what you do and customer service.
Photo For Google My Business:
- Format: PNG or JPG.
- Size: Between 10KB to 5MB
- Minimum resolution: 720px by 720px wide
- Quality: The photo should be in focus, bright, no alterations and excessive use of filters.
Monitoring Your Google My Business Listing Insights
Analytical data for google my business listing helps businesses to know the following.
- How customers interact with business listings
- How and where to find your listing.
- Customer actions.
- Direction requests
- Phone calls, Photos.