This article is a guide on how to track your lost Android phone with google map. You can also use the guide to track your stolen Android phone. Only people that have lost or their smartphone got stolen that can relate to the moment when you reach for your phone but can’t find it. When you misplace your smartphone a lot of things will begin to run through your mind. Things like your contacts, messages and even the privacy you have on your device.
Although, Android smartphone doesn’t have the find your phone function like the Apple devices. Now you can use google map to track the location of your Android phone. To track your phone you must have a google account and any other phone that has internet connectivity on it. Follow the below guide to get the details of how you can trach your lost phone with the help of google map. It helps Android users to track the location that you have been with your phone.
How to Track your Lost Android Phone Using Google Map
- The first step here is to Launch your browser and visit the google map official site or click HERE to visit.
- Note that you have the access to use any smartphone or PC to visit the google map site.
- The next step is to log in using the google account that is linked to your misplaced/lost and stolen phone.
- Click on the three-horizontal bar icon and choose your timeline option
- Enter The year, month and day that you want to see the location of your Android phone
- Instantly, the google map will show you the location history of your device. It will also show you the current location of your device.
- From this above guide, you can see that the process is very simple, fast and straight-forward.