Google chromecast is a streaming media player that takes content from the Internet and displays it on the TV. It is a simple and easy way to stream video content right to your TV. Google Chromecast is a streaming media player, that allows users to watch videos, play games, listen to music, and use other types of apps from the Internet on their TV. Users of google chromecast can use it to access video content directly from Netflix, YouTube, Hulu, and Google Play Store.
The Google Chromecast plays the role of a transmitter between your TV and your streaming video provider. It is like a cable box or an antenna that helps you to transmit connection between your streaming video provider and your Tv. It can also be used for streaming any kind of content from the Chrome browser on a computer. Kindly stay with us to be enlightened more on the article. You can simply click HERE to know more about google chromecast.
How to Set Up Google Chromecast
- The first step is to plug the Chromecast into an HDMI port. Then plug its power cable into a USB port, but if your TV lacks a USB port, you can use a power adapter and plug it into the wall.
- The second step is to connect your computer and your Chromecast to the same WiFi network so that you will be able to set it up. Boot up your computer and ensure it is connected to the WiFi network you intend to use for the streaming content.
- The third step is to visit Google chromecast setup official platform. You can simply click HERE to visit the setup site.
- Next step is to download the chromecast app. If you are having a problem with downloading the chromecast app, worry less because you will be enlightened on how to download the app.
- After downloading the app Start Chromecast on your computer. The Chromecast app will start automatically. But in case it doesn’t double-click the Chromecast shortcut on your desktop or simply navigate to the location where you installed the app.
- Having got the previous step done, your TV and computer will display a randomized Chromecast code. Make sure the two codes match after confirming that click on “That’s My Code”.
- The last process is to enter your wifi credential and download google cast extension. When you are done with all these procedures your chromecast has been set up.
How to Download Google Home App for Chromecast
You can download the app for your Androids, Mac, and PC. in this article you will be given a guide on how to download it on any of your devices.
How to download the app on Android
- Launch your browser and visit google playstore official site but if you have google playstore on your device open it.
- Enter the name of the app you intend to download, then click on install.
- Wait for the app to download on your device, after that the next step is the installation process.
- After installing the application on your device make sure you run the program on your device. You can also click HERE to download the app.