Google Adwords is one of the best Advert serving company in the world. Developed by Google, it offers a service where people pay to get their product and service served to world by Google Adwords team.
Adwords adverts are very much handy because, when you place an advert with Google AdWords, your ads will be shown on every website that is Adsense enabled. However, Google Adsense is a service that every website owners wish to have on their platform/website.
Google pays website owners a reasonable commission to show their adverts on your website. However, there is a certain criterion that needs to be met before Google can decide to show adds on your website. Which will be discussed in our later post.
Adding Google AdWords promo coupon code for existing accounts
Promo are things or something that promote a service. The Google promo coupon codes are set of codes that when inputted into a Google AdWords, the code turns into a specific amount of money for advert purpose. This promotional code varies as some are up to 70% discount, 25$, 100$ and more.
Some website offers promo codes of different kinds as a way of saying thank you for using their service. However, some hosting companies do offer Google coupon codes and other advertising coupon codes. to their customers. They do this to encourage their customers/users to try out those platforms.
How to Use your promotional coupon codes
You can make use of your promotional code by, firstly, ensuring that you are login to the Gmail/Google account you wish to apply the codes to.
- Once you are logged in, visit adwords.google.com or click HERE.
- Click on the “Tool settings icon” at the top right.
- Then “Billings & Payments”.
- Select settings from the left then scroll down to “Promotional Codes”.
- Click on Manage Promotional Codes. This will take you to a new Page.
- Insert or paste your promotional code and click Apply. Hurray, you have successfully applied a Promotional coupon code.
If you are still having difficulty understanding the process, watch the video below.