A lot of you if not all might have been finding it very difficult to create a Gmail Account. Do not stress further because here on this platform, you will learn how you can easily create one and sign in. Creating a Gmail Account grants you the privilege to register for several online services. Just like Google Drive, YouTube, Google Classroom, and others.
A Gmail is a free email service created by Google which can be operated from a Web browser anywhere as far as you are connected to the Internet. It was launched in the year 2004 by Google, however, limited test accounts were accessible in the year 2005.
A Gmail account is a Google account (free) together with an email address. An email address ends with “@gmail.com”. For example “[email protected]”.
How to Create a Gmail Account
One of the major benefits of having or owning a Gmail account is that you can use it to sign in to Gmail as well as other Google products. Including Google Play. Google Drive, and YouTube. It also gives you a new email ID which will enable you to easily opt-in to several services on and outside the Internet.
Here’s how to create a Gmail Account:
- Visit the Google Account creation page and click on “Create Account”.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
- You can now use the account you created to sign in to Gmail.
Tip: When picking a username, do not use a username that is taken already. Furthermore, do not create different users for your current email account.
If you later find out that someone else is using your account, you can issue a report to the Internet Crime Complaint Center
Follow the steps below to sign in to Gmail.
How to Sign in
Before you can sign in or log in to your Gmail account, make sure you have downloaded the Gmail App and also created an account.
For Android users, go to the Google Play Store and type in Gmail into the search bar, once the result is out, click on “install” to download the app to your home screen. The same thing applies to iPhone users, however, you will have to visit the Apple App Store to download the app.
Well, if you want to login to a different device just like the Gmail app. The Gmail email login ID enables you to go through the login portal be it on the mobile application or on the web.
Here’s how to login or sign in to your Gmail Account:
- Log in to the Gmail login page or you open the Gmail app.
- Then put in your email address followed by your password.
- Lastly, click on “Sign In” to sign in to your account.
On your Computer:
- Go to “gmail.com“.
- Then input your mobile number and your password. Or you can choose to put in your Google Account email and your password.
- You can use another account if the information is filled in already and you have to sign in to a separate account.
- Click on “Sign in” if you notice a page describing Gmail instead of the sign-in page.
Tip: Do make sure that you sign out if you are using a public computer in order to prevent hacks.