University of Winnipeg President Scholarship Canada is now offering Scholarships for high-achieving international students to study in Canada. It is a great chance for students who are energetic and also have the passion to pursue international studies with an aim to progress in their career domains.
University of Winnipeg President Scholarship
The Scholarship offers students an opportunity to participate in different academic activities through mutual cooperation and connectivity. They get the chance to enrich their mentorship knowledge, and professional skills.
However, this program attracts those students who belong to the intellectual strata of the world. These scholarships are for both full-time and part-time students as long as they meet the published criteria
The University is awarded to international students entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time as I mentioned earlier.
Summary of University of Winnipeg President Scholarship 2022
Application Deadline: June 1, 2022
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at(country): Canada
Type: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
Number of scholarships: Not specified
Scholarship Worth: The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship is worth us usually around$5,000
Requirements for University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarships
To be an applicant for the President’s Scholarship, All candidates must meet the following requirements:
- An applicant must have at least a minimum 80% admission average or the equivalent of it
- Also, all candidate is expected to demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities
To be an eligible applicant for this scholarship, the candidates must be enrolling for their first year of any program
- All candidates are required to submit a complete admission application by the scholarship deadline date
- An applicant must be an international student to be eligible
How to Apply for the Winnipeg President’s Scholarship in Canada
Those who are interested and also qualified applicants will have to complete an application for admission to the University of Winnipeg to be considered for this amazing award. Below are the following documents needed to be attached to the application form:
- All Applicants must have to apply online
- The applicant must have all the required documents before applying
- All eligible candidates should complete all the required fields
- You should also send the complete application form along with the documents on PDF documents to the following address: email@example.com
Documents Required for the University of Winnipeg Scholarship
- You will need to complete the application form
- Also Personal statement of 250 to 500 words
- Resume or CV
- And also two reference letters
The application deadline for the University of Winnipeg President’s scholarship in Canada is June 1st, 2022.