Fortnite season 5 is a co-op sandbox survival game. The game is developed by Epic Games and People Can Fly and published by Epic Games. The fortnite game was released as a paid-for early access title for Microsoft Windows, macOS, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on July 25, 2017.
The game is set on contemporary Earth, where the sudden appearance of a worldwide storm causes 98% of the world’s population to disappear, and zombie-like creatures rise to attack the remainder. Fortnite game is one of the best and interesting video game, all you have to do is just to download the game to start enjoying the game. Although other seasons is also interesting. The season 5 is better than other seasons because of the new update on the season 5.
Things you need to know about Fortnite season 5
- Fortnite season 5 is now available: Fortnite Season 5 game dropped on 12th of July 2018. After a brief downtime, the new version of the game went live and now everyone is playing. “Worlds collide in Season 5!” the official Fortnite Twitter page tweeted. “A Viking ship, desert outpost, and ancient statues have appeared all over the island, changing the world of Fortnite. Hop in an ATK with your squad and uncover all-new mysteries and locations.”
You Don’t Need a Battle Pass to get Weekly Challenge: The Weekly challenges are now divided into two sections which are “the free and Battle Pass”. The season 5 free pass will open up the first three challenges of every week to free players. While the season 5 Battle Pass is available for purchase for the entire season and It costs 950 V-Bucks. The battle pass is different from the free pass.
- New areas are available on the map of Fortnite season 5: The New locations in Fortnite season 5 include Paradise Palms, California desert biome, and Lazy Links. On the season 5, you will find a desert outpost, filled with loot and new opportunities to ambush your foes.
- The first week challenges of the season 5 are pretty cool: The first week of season 5 challenges are pretty straightforward and will net you 50 Battle Stars. The challenges include Deal damage with SMGS to opponents (0/500), Search a Supply Llama (0/1), Clinger, stink bomb or grenade eliminations (0/3), Search chests in Snobby Shores (0/7), Search floating lightning bolts (0/7), Follow the treasure map in Risky Reels (0/1), and Eliminate opponents in Retail Row (0/3).
- There are new skins available in the Fortnite game season 5: The new skins are Huntress, Drift, Redline, Sun Strider. Other skins include Sledgehammer, Rook, and Ragnarok.
How to download the fortnite game
- Launch your browser and visit the game official page or kindly click HERE to visit the platform.
- When you are on the site, locate the download button and click on it.
- You can also select the device you want to download on. If you are download for windows click on “windows” and it will start downloading instantly.
- If you like downloading on your app store. You can also do that just enter the title of the game and click on the download button.
- Click HERE to know more about other interesting battle royale game on our platform.