First National Bank is one best and leading banks in South Africa. The bank is also a division of FirstRand limited which provides large financial services.
The bank is among the four biggest banks in South Africa and it deals mainly with financial service. This bank has been in existence since 1838 and it serves in South Africa and Botswana. The bank provides a lot of financial services to their customers. To know more about this bank you can visit their official website at www.fnb.co.za to get more info about the bank. In this article, you will be enlightened more on how to register for an account.
What is First National Bank cellphone banking
This service enables customers to perform any bank activities without going to the bank. Cellphone banking of First National Bank is provided by the bank to their customer to reduce the stress of going to the bank. The service can be used to do a lot of financial activities like making payment and checking account balance.
However, users of this service can also use it to purchase airtime, transfer money to friends and family etc. With the cellphone banking service, you can do any banking service in the comfort of your home/office. Feel free to use the cellphone banking anywhere and any day. In this article, you will be enlightened more on how to register for an account and how to log in your account.
How to log in your First National Bank cellphone banking account
- Launch any web browser and visit the official platform at www.fnb.co.za or simply click HERE.
- When you are on the website, click on ”login to banking” key. That page will display two login options, choose the one you intend to log in.
- Enter your username and password, the one you use for registration if you want to log in to online banking.
- Enter your Cellphone Number, Cellphone Banking PIN and also the unique code that is found in the underneath of the Cellphone Banking PIN text box.
- When you are done with all the following steps, the next step is to click on the login button.
Note: Users also have the access to log into cellphone banking with their online banking details. So you don’t need to bother if you have not registered for a cell phone account.
How to register for First National Bank cellphone banking account
To register for this account, users have the access to register with three methods. You will know more on the two-way, just follow-up with this article.
To register using the card and ATM pin details method
- Visit the official site and click on the login button or click HERE
- Input your card number and your ATM pin and you can click on the continue button.
To register using your account number
- Visit the login page of this bank or simply click HERE.
- Enter your country, ID type, ID number and account number, after that accept the terms and condition of the bank.
- The last step is to click on the continue button, you can follow the on-screen instruction. People that don’t have an account with the bank also have access to register for the account.
How to download First national bank cellphone banking app
The bank provides an official app for users so that it will enable them to bank using their device without going to the bank. You can also click HERE to download the app for your Android and HERE to download for iPhone. You can download your app by clicking HERE.