Facebook is the largest social media platform in the world. To become a Facebook user you need to have facebook login details. Facebook login includes a username and password.
Although Facebook has grown into a global platform, it remains one of the sure ways to network with old friends and make new ones.
Facebook Sign up
- First, Launch a browser and go to www.facebook.com/r.php.
- Then, fill in the following name, password, email or mobile phone number, date of birth and gender.
- Proceed to click Create an Account.
- Finally, confirm your email or mobile phone number to finish the facebook sign up.
Facebook login Steps.
- First, Go to facebook.com. At the top right corner enter Email or Phone.
- Email: You can log in with the email provided during facebook sign up.
- Phone number: The mobile number provided can also be used as the facebook username.
- Enter the chosen Password.
- Click Log In.
How to Reset Facebook Login Password
- Click the down arrow icon on the top right corner.
- Then go to Settings.
- Click Security and Login.
- Click Edit next to Change Password.
- Enter your current password and new password.
- Click Save Changes.
To Reset your Password if you’re not logged in to Facebook:
- Go to the Find Your Account Page.
- Enter the email, mobile phone number, full name or username of your Facebook account, then click Search.
- Proceed to Follow the on-screen instructions.