The Facebook gaming was launched on the 20th of April. And this gaming is sure taking over YouTube Gaming and Amazon’s Twitch. The Facebook Gaming was reported to be only available on Android phones. But the company planned on releasing it for iOS devices as soon as Apple approves them.
So in this article, I will be sharing with you what Facebook Gaming is all about. Before we discuss that, what is Facebook?
Facebook is a social networking platform where users get to connect and interact with families, work colleagues, business partners, friends and so many others worldwide.
It must not be with people you are familiar with, on Facebook, you also get to connect and interact with those you do not know too and make them your friend.
The same thing also applies to FB Gaming. While accessing the Facebook Gaming, most people you play games with, you might not really know them. But when you connect and communicate with them, you get to know them better and they likely might even become your friend.
The FB Gaming was mainly created for Gaming addict. It was designed to assist them in finding or discovering contents easily.
Not only that, it was as well designed to help gaming enthusiasts connect with other players online and play interesting games with them too. The Facebook gaming is sure fun and exciting to play. Just give it a try. Play with other gamer online and enjoy the fun!
Due to the coronavirus outbreak and total lockdown everywhere, the company now feel it is the right time to release the Facebook gaming. With that people at home won’t feel bored again while playing the games.
Following what “Fidji Simo” (head of the Facebook app) said to the “New York Times”, he said that investing more in gaming at large has now become their priority because they see gaming as a form of entertainment that connects people and bring people together.
How to stream your game on Facebook Gaming
Facebook has a page where you can easily sign-up and join the Facebook Gaming creators Community easily. So, are you interested in streaming your gaming on Facebook Gaming yourself? Yes, right!. Just follow the steps I would be showing to you below.
To stream your gaming, all you have to do is:
- Sign up to join the Facebook Gaming Creators Community (so as to easily have access to new features).
- Then create a gaming video creator page. You can as well choose to edit to include “Gaming Video Creator” as a category under page info.
- Now set up the software. Use either OBS Studio Classic, Stream-labs or Split.
- Create a scene in the software and make sure all the settings are just right!
- After you must have done that, visit the creator dashboard in order to access your stream key and prepare the stream.
- Now go live!
How do I follow a game on Facebook’s game streaming hub?
Follow the steps below to easily follow a game on Facebook’s game streaming hub:
- Kindly go to the Streams by Games category from Home.
- Search for a game you like then click the Add to Games button.
- After you must have done that, it will add link under Your Games section at the left hand side of the hub.
- Now click on the link so as to browse all the available streams for the game.