A Facebook Contest is an interesting build like on Facebook pages as well. It is used to attract facebook users to your leads. It involves convincing them with a prize.
There are various types of Facebook content depending on your choice. The facebook contest ranges from simple basic draw to creation of video contests. A panel of judges can be set up to decide the winner of the contest.
Of course, there is the benefit of winning a prize for contestants more like a giveaway. However, businesses can easily achieve their social media goals and massive brand awareness. Furthermore, this a better way because running a contest as an offline contest will cost a whole lot more.
How to Run a Facebook Contest
To run a contest you must first of all set up rules. Follow the processes listed below to run facebook contest.
- Make A Choice of Prize and The Method of Entry
The prize is considered the most important factor in a facebook contest. It attracts people to enter the competition. Therefore the prize of the competition has to be valuable and related to your business.
- Next, set up a method of entry. This is a way through which people can enter in for the competition. This might be via photos, email address, contact details or other means.
- Indicate the page where the facebook contest will be hosted. It needs to be attractive enough for people to apply. The competition and prize have to be exciting and fascinating. This should prompt people to enter.
Here some considerations to attract entries.
Below are some factors to consider;
- Give a title that is attractive,
- High-quality image,
- Entry and prize information,
- Entry form
- Share buttons, and Facebook comments.
Share and Promote the Contest
After setting up the Facebook contest. Next, you can promote and share the contest to reach a large number of people. This can be done via email, share and promote on facebook and other social media platforms. You can also add a banner of the contest on websites and create offline and online ads.