Facebook Business Manager is a free tool that was created by Facebook. The main aim of its existence is to enable businesses as well as agencies to safely manage their ad accounts, company’s Pages, catalogs, and pixels in one place without having to share their login information or even connected to their colleagues on Facebook.
It also enables you to manage so many Facebook pages, ad accounts, business assets, and also, Instagram accounts as well as product catalogs in one place. In all, it enables you to give complete or little access to team members based on the role each of them plays.
How do I make use of the Facebook Business Manager?
Wondering how the Facebook Business Manager works, here is how to get started:
-Firstly, you will have to create your Facebook Business Manager account. to do that, enter “https://business.facebook.com” into the search bar of any web browser and search.
- Once you get to the account creation page, you will notice a big blue button that reads “Create Account”
then the next step is to log in to your Facebook account.
- Now, create your Facebook Business Manager account by entering the name of your business. Note that the business name that you are making use of will be seen by everybody and possibly cant contain any of the special characters (be it a startup, sorry, or hipsters).
- The next step is to create your business profile by entering your name and your email address.
Once you are done signing up, you will now be directly launched into the Facebook Business Manager app then follow the rest onscreen instructions.
-Next step is to create an Ad account
Here is how to create a new ad account inside the Business Manager:
- You will see the option for Ad Accounts in the top row just below your Business Manager Settings. Look over to the right-hand side and look for the button that reads: “Create Ad Account”.
- It will now ask you to put in some of your basic information, just like the timezone of your business, your ad account name, the currency you make use of, and the business manager profile that you wish to connect it to.
- Once you are done filling out your business information, choose the people you wish to include in this new ad account and the rest.
Other Steps to follow:
Here, you can also choose to add a payment method. All you have to do is to click on the “Add Payment Method” button to start then follow the rest onscreen instructions.
-Next is to create a Facebook Business Page.
- Add Business Manager Admins as well as Employees.
-Lastly, Ask for access or better still claim a Page or an Ad Account.
- If you already have a previous ad account that you want to sync up with, luckily for you, this is really easy to do also. just go to your main Business Settings section, and then search for “Add Accounts”.
- Now, click on “Add” then select the right prompt. If you wish to include an account, then you will have to type in the account ID. Take note that as soon as you add any account to the Business Manager, you will not be able to remove that account.
- You can as well request access to various ad accounts. If possibly you are synching up with a sister company, for instance, or assisting a client with their ad accounts, that is when you would make use of the feature.
- You can enter either in the ad account’s ID or make them Assign you as a partner making use of a custom mode which will be exhibited here.
Facebook Business Manager Create
Note that before you can create any Facebook Business manager account, you will need to have a Facebook profile. You will make use of your Facebook username as well as your Facebook password to sign in to Facebook Business Manager.
Here is how to create a Facebook Business Manager:
- Go to any web browser of your choice and type in “business.facebook.com” into the search bar and then search.
- If you have a business account already, click on “Log In”. But since you don’t have one yet, click on “Create Account” at the top right side of your page.
- Once you click on “Create Account”. Your click will direct you to a page where you will have to provide your Facebook login details. Take note that without your Facebook login details or failure to provide it, you will not be able to create the business manager account.
- Once you add your Facebook login details, you will now have to fill a form that includes your name, business account, and business name.
- Now that you are done filling out those forms, click on “next”.
- You will also see another form, fill out the form honestly, and then click on “Submit” for complete verification
Facebook Business Manager Login
Here is how to login to Facebook Business Manager:
- Visit any web browser of your choice, in the search bar of that web browser, type in “businees.facebook.com” then search.
- You will be directed to the homepage. On that page, click on “LOG IN” on the upper right side of the page.
- Then follow the rest onscreen instructions by logging in to your Facebook account, before you can lo in finally.
Facebook Business Manager Support
To contact the support team, carefully follow the steps below:
- Go to any web browser, type in “https://www.facebook.com/business/help” into the search bar then search.
- Once you are on the page, scroll down to where you have “Still Need Help”, then click on it.
- Now go to where they have “Contact Our Support Team”.
- Right from there, you can now click on the “Chat|” button to start up a conversation or call them.