Do you wish to make a Facebook avatar of yourself? If yes, follow up in this article because here, I will be showing you how you can easily set up your own avatar. But before that, what is an Avatar?
What is Facebook Avatar?
An Avatar can be defined as a graphical and complete representation of a person’s appearance and character. It could also be referred to as an embodiment of an idea or a person.
Relating to social media today’s world, an Avatar is a person’s identity. Here, you choose to make your Avatar whatsoever and how you want it to be.
So, a Facebook Avatar is the Facebook latest feature that enables you to create an avatar of yourself. Or a cartoon-like embodiment of who you are. Avatars, after created and customized can now be used to communicate with other people. You can as well use them on other social platforms.
How do I make an Avatar of myself?
Follow these steps to make wonderful Avatars of yourself:
- Open your Facebook. Make sure you are running the latest version of Facebook.
- Click on “Menu”.
- Tap “See More” and then “AVATARS”.
- Now click on “Next” to make an Avatar of yourself.
- Customize your Avatar by selecting your skin tone, hairstyle, facial feature, body shape and so on.
- Now that you are done customizing your Avatar to your desired style, tap the “checkmark icon” to save.
Why don’t I have a Facebook Avatar?
Like I said earlier, you can not access the Facebook Avatar if you aren’t running Facebook’s latest version. But if you have updated your Facebook App and still can’t find the Avatar option then probably you are making use of the wrong App.
If you are using Messenger on iOS, you won’t see the Avatar option also.
Another reason why you can’t see the Avatar option is that it isn’t available in your Country. So you’ll have to wait till it gets to your Country.