Facebook has released a mouth-watering feature named the “Facebook Avatar”. This feature enables users to create cute avatars of themselves. Before we go deep let’s talk about FB. Facebook is a social platform where you interact with people and also with those you do not know.
The app also allows you to upload photos and videos to your story and news feed. On Facebook, you can share content, articles, memories, thought, etc.
On Facebook users send messages, post comments, share pictures, share articles, and content, etc. Users can also post links to news and also post other mouth-watering contents. On Facebook, you can chat live, and watch short videos.
Bid farewell to those days when you only express your emotions using Facebook’s angry, happy, sad, and even thumbs up emoji!.
Facebook has now rolled its Avatar feature similar to Snapchat’s Bitmoji and Apple’s Memoji. The avatar enables you to create a virtual look-alike of yourself, your mood, and even your character.
Avatars can be used in comments, messenger, stories, and even on your profile. It can also be used on other social media platforms to communicate. They can be displayed also on your Facebook gaming profile.
The feature was created to spice up Facebook a little bit and also to draw back the attention of younger Facebook users. Avatar feature is currently available in Europe, U.S., Australia, New Zealand, Canada.
I know you can’t wait to try out Facebook’s new feature, follow up in this article to create your own Avatar.
What is Facebook Avatar?
You can simply define the Avatar as the embodiment of a person, a person’s character, and also an idea. You can refer the Facebook Avatar to be a character that represents you when you want to chat either on Facebook or messenger.
One Amazing thing about Facebook Avatar is that it is not restricted to other social media platforms. That is, when you create an Avatar, you can as well use it to communicate on other social platforms aside from Facebook.
Facebook Avatar not showing: Why can’t I see the Avatar feature?
There are only two reasons why you can’t access the feature:
- One is, your Facebook Mobile App is not updated. So, make sure you update your Facebook Mobile App before you begin to create your Avatar.
- However, if you can not still find the Avatar feature after you have updated your Facebook app, then the feature isn’t out yet in your country So you have to wait till it finally reached your country. You can only find the Avatar feature in Europe, Australia, U.S., New Zealand, Canada and is recently rolled out in India.
Facebook Avatar 2020 Setup: How to use Facebook Avatar.
The Facebook avatar can be used as comments, stickers, posts, and even as a profile.
- Open a chat with the person you wish to send your avatars to or go to the comment section of any FB post and click on the ticker icon.
- Then select your preferred avatar and click on “Send” to send your Avatar.
How to use Facebook Avatar as your profile picture.
- Go to your Facebook app and click on the three horizontal lines located at the top right corner of your screen.
- Next, scroll down a little and click on “See more” and then click on “Avatars”.
- Tap “Set as a Temporary Profile Picture”.
- Then choose the pose as well as the background color you want to use and click “Next”.
- Now select “Save” to share it.
How to use Facebook Avatar in Messenger.
- On the avatar page, click on the button in the upper right corner.
- You will be directed to the stickers menu where you will see so many stickers even your own Avatar.
- Select any of the stickers of your choice and send your Avatar to whom you want to send it to.
Facebook Avatar Cartoon Creator
If you do not have a Facebook account, you can download and install it, then sign up to begin.
- Locate the “Menu” icon and click on it.
- Following the list of the menu options, click on “See More”, then locate and tap “Avatar”.
- Now, click on “Next” and also on ‘Get Started’ to start creating your Avatar.
- Choose your skin tone and follow the rest of the onscreen instructions.
- After you are done creating your Avatar, click on the checkmark icon.
- Then tap “Next” and “Done” to complete the process.