Facebook avatar is the latest feature by Facebook which enables users to create cartoon-like images of themselves.
Normally, it has been the happy, angry, sad, and even the thumbs up emoji we have used always on Facebook. But now, Facebook has made its platform much more fun and interesting by introducing the avatar feature.
Users can now express themselves and express how they feel by making use of their amazing avatars! The Facebook avatar feature is now in Nigeria, and I must say that you are really missing out if you haven’t created yours.
For those of you still finding it hard to create your avatars, worry less because you have visited the right platform. So keep reading to see how you can easily create your avatar.
Facebook Avatar Link
Like I said earlier, the Facebook avatar is the latest and trending feature by Facebook that enables you to create beautiful avatars of yourself. Another interesting fact about the feature is that it is not restricted to other social media platforms.
That is, once you have created and saved your avatar, you can still use it on Snapchat, and other social media platforms like WhatsApp, Instagram, and the rest.
Facebook Avatar App
The Facebook avatar is never and isn’t an app, do not be misguided. It is only a feature on Facebook and also occupies a section on Facebook. It cannot be downloaded. Once you have downloaded Facebook, then you have automatically downloaded the Facebook avatar.
Facebook Avatar Maker
Facebook avatar maker lets you create avatars on Facebook. However, to create an avatar on Facebook, you must be a Facebook user and you must have signed up to Facebook. Also, make sure that your Facebook mobile app is upgraded to the latest version before you can start creating your avatar.
Creating my own Avatar
You really want to know how you can create your avatar right? Then follow the steps below:
To get started:
- Launch your Facebook mobile app.
- Then log in to your account. If you do not have the Facebook mobile app, go to Google Play Store to download the app (for Android users). For iPhone users, go to the Apple App Store to download the app.
- Click on the menu icon “the three horizontal lines” located at the top right corner of your screen. For iPhone users, the menu icon is located at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Now, from the list of options displayed to you, click on “See More”.
- Click on “Avatars”.
- Now click on “Next” to get started.
- You can now begin creating your avatar by selecting a perfect skin tone that suits you.
- When you are done selecting your skin tone, click on “Next”.
- You can now customize the appearance of your avatar. By selecting through your available hairstyles, hair color, face shape, eye shape, and eye color, makeup. You can as well select your eyebrows, nose shape, facial hair, body shape, outfit, and so on.
- Once you are done customizing your avatar, click on the checkmark icon at the top right side of your screen.
- Then click on “Next”.
- Lastly, click on “Done”.
How to edit avatars
After creating your avatars on Facebook, you may want to make some changes. Well, that is not a problem. To edit your avatar on Facebook, follow the steps below:
- Open your Facebook page, then click on the three horizontal lines located at the top right side of your screen.
- Click on “Avatars”.
- Tap “See More”.
- Now click on the “Edit icon”. The “Exit” icon is located at the top right corner of your screen. You will be directed to where you can now start making changes to your Avatar.
- You can now start editing your avatar to your taste.
- As soon as you are done editing your avatars, click on the checkmark icon at the upper right corner of your screen.