Even with the launch of the new Facebook Avatar feature, a lot of people are still not aware that the feature has been launched and they can easily create theirs just from their Facebook. Why stressing yourself going to download avatar maker apps when you can easily create your avatar through your Facebook mobile app.
Well, those that aren’t aware yet, I specially wrote this article for you to do that you also can create your avatar on Facebook. No one should be left behind because the newest avatar feature on Facebook comes with so much fun that you wouldn’t want to miss.
The Facebook avatar might be very simple to use, however not everyone can access it. Why because the feature is not yet available in all countries. It is only available in some countries like the US, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Nigeria, and so on.
Free Avatar on Facebook
The Facebook avatar is a free feature on Facebook. You don’t need to start downloading various avatar making apps on your phone just to create an Avatar. All you need to do is to download the Facebook mobile app from the Google Play Store for Android users. However, iPhone users can download the app from the Apple App Store. Once you are done downloading the app, you sign up. After signing up, you can now follow the steps below to create your avatars.
Facebook Avatar Creator
Ever since the Facebook avatar feature has been released, so many users have with so much eagerness and joy haven’t hesitated in creating their avatars.
Here is how to create an Avatar:
- Open your Facebook mobile app.
- Click on the “three horizontal lines” located at the top right side of the screen.
- Then scroll down a little and tap “See More”.
- Select “Avatars”, then click on “Next” to get started.
- You can now start your avatar creation by choosing your skin tone, hairstyle, hair color face shape, fine line nose shape, body shape, outfit, earrings, etc.
- Now that you are done creating your avatar, click on the “checkmark” icon.
- Click on “Next”.
- Finally, click on “Done”. You have successfully created your avatar!
How to use Facebook Avatar
After creating your avatars, you might want to use it as either your profile picture, as comments, as posts, or as stickers. That isn’t a problem if you do not know how to use them. Below is a complete guide on how to use Facebook avatars:
- Look for the option that reads “share as stickers”, then click on it.
- Now, click on the sticker you wish to use then share it.
As a post:
- As soon as you are done creating your avatar, click on “Share your Avatar to your Feed”.
- Now click on “Share” to share your Avatar as a post.
Using avatars as comments:
To use a Facebook avatar as comments:
- Click on any comment section on your Facebook page.
- Then search for the smiley icon and click on it.
- You will now see the Avatar options. Click on anyone that interests you and send it.
How to use your customized avatars as your profile picture:
- Click on the “Menu” (the three horizontal lines at the upper right side of your Facebook page) icon.
- Now scroll down a little and click on “See More”. Also, click on “Avatars”.
- Click on ” Set as a Temporary Profile Picture”.
- Choose the pose and the background color for your avatar and click on “Next”.
Why can’t I access the Avatar feature?
The reasons why you can’t access the avatar feature are:
- Firstly, your Facebook mobile app is not upgraded to the latest version.
- Another reason is that the feature is not yet accessible in your country. So, you will have to be calm until it gets to your country.