Let’s talk about Facebook Latest Feature which is Facebook Avatar 2020. Facebook has released a jaw-dropping feature that has caught the attention of all its users and even non-users of Facebook. The feature is also the most talked about on social media. But before going into details, what is Facebook?
Mark Zuckerberg and some of his colleagues at Harvard University created the Facebook Mobile App. It is a social website that allows users of Facebook to interact easily with their friends and families and even their business partners and co-workers.
Facebook Avatar Creator – What is Facebook Avatar?
Facebook Avatar is a new Facebook feature. This feature gives users of Facebook the opportunity to create cartoonish characters of themselves. And this feature is very similar to Snapchat’s Bitmoji and Apple’s Memoji avatars.
As soon as these Avatars are created, users can now use it on their profile pictures, comment sections, and also in Messenger chat windows.
One great advantage of the Facebook Avatar feature is that after users are done creating their Avatars, they can as well export it to other social media apps like Twitter, Snapchat, and even Instagram.
Facebook Avatar App
The Facebook Avatar is a section in the Facebook Mobile Application and not an app.
However, if you feel you do not want to make use of the FB Avatar feature, there are still other apps you can use. They include Bitmoji, Memoji, FaceQ, SuperMii, Androidify, Xpresso, Supermoji, Boomoji, Zmoji, Dollify, Bemoji, and so many others.
Facebook Avatar not showing.
To access Facebook Avatar, your Facebook app must be updated. Though, if your Facebook app is updated and you still can’t find the Avatar option, then it is not available in your country.
You can only find the Avatar option in countries like New Zealand, Australia, Europe, Canada, and the United States.
Facebook Avatar Setup.
To create an Avatar of yourself you must be a FB user and your Facebook Mobile App must be updated. However, if you are not a FB user, and you wish to create an Avatar of yourself. Kindly go to the Google Play Store for Android users and the Apple App Store for iPhone users to download and install Facebook. Once you download it, you can now sign up and start creating your Avatar.
Here is how to create a Facebook Avatar:
- Launch your Facebook mobile app and click on “Menu”.
- Scroll down and click on “See More”.
- Then click on “Avatars” and click “Next'”.
- You can now start creating your Avatar.
- Now that you are done with creating your Avatar, click on the “checkmark icon” and then click on “Next” and “Done”.
How to use Facebook Avatar.
Using Facebook Avatar is simple, just follow the steps:
As a comment:
- Open your FB and click on any comment section.
- Find the smiley icon and click on it.
- You will see the Avatar option, click on any one you prefer and send it.
As a post:
- Click on “Share your Avatar to your Feed”.
- After that, click on “Share” so as to share your Avatar as a post.
- Click on the option that says: “share as stickers”. Here, you will see lots of stickers.
- Then click on the sticker you want to share and share it!
As your Profile picture:
Facebook has now made it very easy for you to create avatars that looks exactly like you. As soon as you are done creating these Avatars, they can be used on your profile. They can be uploaded to be your profile picture. I’m very sure you can’t wait to use your customized avatar as your profile picture. To do that:
- Locate the top right corner of your Facebook and click on the three horizontal lines.
- Then scroll down a bit, click on “See More” and click on “Avatars”.
- Now find the arrow icon. You will see it at top right corner of your screen.
- Click on “Set as a Temporary Profile Picture”.
- Choose the pose and background color you wish to use and click “Next”.
- Finally, click on “Save” to share your profile picture!