Facebook Avatar Creator 2020: Facebook is a social network where you get to connect and interact with other people you are familiar with and also those you are not familiar with.
Recently, the company launched the Avatar feature in India. But before then, it has already launched the feature in some countries including the United States of America, Europe, and some others.
You might have been wondering why the Avatar feature hasn’t been launched yet in your country. Well, we all know that the feature can not be available in all countries at the same time.
However, Facebook is already making plans to make the Avatar feature available in all countries. So, you will have to be patient until it gets to your region.
Facebook Avatar Create
Facebook is a social media platform where you can chat with your friends and families. It doesn’t just end there, the app enables you to also share photos, video, contents, thoughts, articles, etc.
The company recently released a feature known as the “Facebook Avatar”. This feature allows you to create beautiful Avatars of yourself which can also be used on other social media platforms.
Though, the feature is not available in all countries. It is only available in countries like India, the U.S, Canada, Europe, Australia, etc.
Do not mistake the Avatar option for an app. It is not an app, it only occupies a section in the Facebook mobile app.
Facebook Avatar Link – Facebook Avatar Creator
Follow these steps to create your own Avatar:
- Update your Facebook mobile app.
- Login to your Facebook account and click on the “Menu” icon.
Tip: If you are an android user, the “Menu” icon will be located at the upper right corner of your screen. But if you an iOS user, you will see the “Menu” icon on the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Scroll down and click on “See More” and also click on “Avatars”.
- You can now start customizing your Avatar.
- When you done, tap the “tick” icon.
- Then click on the “Next” button and tap “Done” to save your customized Avatar.
How to Edit your Avatar on Facebook
After you create your Avatar and feel you still want to make some changes. Here’s how you can do that:
- Launch your Facebook mobile app and log in to your account.
- Click on the “Menu” icon located in the top right corner of your screen.
- After that, choose “Avatars” so as to access your Facebook Avatar. To find the Avatar option, click on “See More”.
- Then click on the “Edit” icon in the top right corner of your screen.
- You will be directed to the editing menu where you will edit your Avatar.
- Now, you can edit your Avatar by changing your skin tone, hairstyle, outfit, and others. Be sure to edit your
- Avatar to your taste.
- Then, click on the checkmark icon. You will find it in the upper right corner of your screen.
Tip: If you want to see what your Avatar looks like. Click on the mirror icon below the checkmark icon to preview your Avatar.
Why can’t I see the Avatar option?
This is why you can’t see the Avatar option on Facebook:
- Your Facebook Mobile app is not updated. So, do update it to access the Avatar.
- Another reason is that the Avatar option is currently not in your region. It is only available in the U.S., India, Europe, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and some other parts of the world.
However, Facebook is making plans to roll out the feature in other parts of the world. So, be calm until it gets to your country.