Today’s article is a full guide on How to Create Facebook Avatar. Facebook is a social networking platform where users easily can easily connect with their friends, families, and loved ones. The app allows you to send messages, share videos, and images, content, memories, etc.
The company has released a jaw-dropping feature called the “Facebook Avatar” which is really trending on Social media.
Facebook Avatar is a feature on Facebook which enables users to create stunning Avatars of themselves. I would say that the Facebook Avatar is a very great feature because users do not have to start downloading any app to create an Avatar rather, the feature is already on the Facebook Mobile App.
Though, there are still other Avatars creating apps that I would be listed below if you do not want to use the Facebook Avatar feature.
Facebook Avatar Creator Apps
Here are some other Avatar creating an app you can use to create your Avatars:
- Snapchat’s Bitmoji.
- Apple’s Memoji.
- AR Emoji by Samsung.
- Boomoji and others.
Facebook Avatar Maker.
To create an Avatar:
- Download and install the Facebook Mobile App from Google Play Store (for Android) or App Store (for iPhone users). After you install the app, then sign up. If you already have the Facebook app on your phone, you can just log in to Facebook to proceed.
- Next, is to click on the “three horizontal lines” then scroll down and click on the “See More” option.
- Select the “Avatars” option and click on “Next”.
- Also, click on “Get started” so as to begin your Avatar creation.
- Then proceed by choosing your skin tone, hairstyle, face shape, nose shape, eyes, body shape, outfit, etc.
- As soon as you are through with creating your Avatar, click on the “checkmark” icon.
- Finally, click on the “Next” button and click “Done” in order to save the Avatar you created.
Facebook Avatar not showing.
You can’t find the Avatars option if you aren’t running the latest version of Facebook. To access the Avatar option, kindly update your Facebook Mobile App.
If you still can’t find the Avatars option after you have updated your Facebook mobile app, then the feature is not available yet in your country.
Countries where the Avatar feature is available.
The Avatar feature is currently available in New Zealand, Europe, Australia, United States, Canada.
How to use Facebook Avatar
Follow the guide below to use the Facebook avatar. However, these avatars can be used as comments, posts, profile pictures, and stickers.
Using Facebook Avatars as a post.
- After creating your Avatar, click on “Share your Avatar to your Feed”.
- Then tap “Share” to share your Avatar as a post.
Using Facebook Avatars as stickers.
- Find the option that reads: “share as stickers” and click on it.
- Next, click on the sticker you wish to share and share it.
Using Facebook Avatars as comments.
- On your Facebook Mobile app, click on any comment section.
- Now look for the smiley icon and click on it.
- Here, you will the Avatar options. Click on your favorite and send it.
Using your Avatars as a profile picture.
Not only posting and sharing with others, but you can also use your Avatar as your profile picture. Here’s how to do it:
- Click on the three horizontal lines at the top right corner of your Facebook Mobile app.
- Scroll down and select “See More” and also click on “Avatars”.
- Next, click on “Set as a Temporary Profile Picture”.
- Then, select the pose and background color you want to use and tap “Next”.
- Now click on “Save” to share.
Facebook Avatar Cartoon
The Avatar feature is free and easy to access. All you need to do is to make sure you are a Facebook user and the Facebook app is installed on your phone.
To download the Facebook app, go to the Google Play Store to get it for Android users. If you are an iPhone user, then you will have to go to the App Store to download and get it.
In addition, make sure that your Facebook account is updated because you can not access the feature is your Facebook app is yet to be updated.