Facebook Avatar: The world is currently in a strange place due to the coronavirus pandemic wreaking chaos on society and most especially the economy, and the whole suite of political problems and issues making life feel like a swirling mix of things to get your head around or parse on Twitter.
Thanks to Facebook Avatar, which was recently made available in the US, Australia New Zealand, Europe, and as well Canada. There’s now a new feature for you to while away the waking moments playing. with Using Facebook Avatars, you can create an avatar for your Facebook profile that allows you to reimagine yourself as a custom cartoon character. You can either embrace reality and make an avatar that’s unmistakenly you, or you could embrace the madness of 2020 and create an avatar that’s miles away from what you really look like the physical world
If you want to create your own Facebook Avatar, below we explain in a few simple steps on how you can create an avatar and start sending it to your friends
How to create a Facebook Avatar
- Update the Facebook app to the latest version from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store
- Go into the Facebook app and tap into the hamburger menu on the top right corner. For iOS users, the hamburger menu will be located on the bottom right corner
- Scroll down and tap on the ‘See More option
- Tap on the Avatars option
- Now you will be required to customize your avatar by selecting the hairstyle, face shape, face lines, and more. The app has many customizations that you can select to personalize the avatar to your liking.
- You will also be required to select a body shape for the avatar
- After you are done with all the customizations. You can tap on the done icon located on the top right corner
- The app will then generate your avatar and provide you with tips on how you can use your avatar
- Then it will ask you to choose a pose for your avatar and share it in on your feed. There is also an option to skip this step
- To use your Facebook Avatar, you can tap on the smiley face icon in any text field and then select the avatar from the sticker section
How to use your Avatars on Whatsapp and Other Apps
Once you have created your avatar, you can share it with other apps like Whatsapp, Twitter, Snapchat, etc. You can do that in these ways:
- Open your Facebook app
- Go to the menu section
- Click on Avatars
- Click on the Stickers icon at the top right side of your avatars, your avatar stickers will appear
Select the sticker you want to send
- A menu will show, select ” Other Options”
- Now select the app you want to send it to
Facebook Avatar 2020
With the release of the avatar feature, Lots of users are making more fun and entertaining interactions. well, your avatar can be used for making comments, use as a profile picture, It can be for texting, and other fun activities you could think of.
When I say Facebook avatar 2020, It simply becomes the feature that was released for smartphones such as iOS and Android devices
You can access it as long as the feature is available to you, Also have it mind that you must be using the updated version of Facebook on your smartphone
I believe with all I have said, you won’t want to miss out on some great opportunity of having better and fun ways to communicate or interact on the platform.