Facebook avatar is now the most talked about and the latest trend on Facebook. The feature enables users of the app to create stunning and lookalike avatars of themselves on the platform. The avatar after created is not restricted to other social media platforms.
That is, after creating your avatar, you can still share them on several social media platforms. Facebook has done a great thing by introducing the Facebook avatar. The reason is that you don’t have to start visiting the Play Store to download several apps for making your avatar.
You can simply create your avatar from the comfort of your own Facebook page, interesting right?
I know you can’t wait to create your avatar, and obviously, that’s why you here. So in this post, I will be showing you how you can create your avatar without any stress. Very easy and fun.
Facebook Avatar App
I have seen and heard so many people call the Facebook Avatar feature an app. One thing you should know is that the Facebook avatar feature is not an app, it is only a feature on Facebook. Facebook itself is an app, and once you have downloaded Facebook, you have downloaded the Facebook avatar.
However, if you feel you want an app, there are still other avatar making apps you can get right from the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store. They include:
Avatar Maker Apps
- Snapchat’s Bitmoji
- Apple’s Memoji and many others.
Now, let’s move on to how you can create your avatar. Below is how you can create your Avatar:
Create My Avatar on Facebook
You should know that before you create a Facebook avatar, you must be a Facebook user and must have already signed in to Facebook. To get the Facebook app, you can visit the Google Play Store for Android users and the Apple App Store for iPhone users. But if you are already logged in on Facebook, still follow the steps below:
- Open your Facebook Mobile app.
- At the top right side of your page, click on the “Menu icon”. The “Menu icon” is the three horizontal located there. For iPhone users, the “Menu icon” is located at the bottom right corner of your Facebook page.
- From the list of options displayed there, click on “See More”, then “Avatars”.
- Now click on “Get Started”.
- You can now start creating your avatar.
- Once you are through with your avatar creation, click on the “checkmark” icon located at the top right corner of your screen.
- Click on “Next”.
- Finally, click on “Done”.
How to Edit your Facebook Avatar Emoji
Yes, after creating your avatar, you can still edit it. Want to edit your avatar? Then carefully follow the steps below:
- Click on the “smiley icon” on the text area of any page.
- Find your avatar and click on the “Pencil icon”. You will be directed to where you can now start making changes to your avatar.
- Edit your avatar to your satisfaction.
- Once you are done editing your avatar, click on the “checkmark icon” at the top.
- Hit the “Next” button, then click on “Done”. You have finally succeeded in editing your avatar.
Feature not showing
Most of you must have wondered why you can’t access the avatar feature or why it isn’t coming up each time you try to use it. There are only a few reasons why you can’t access the avatar feature and they include:
- Firstly, you have not upgraded your Facebook mobile app.
However, if you have upgraded your Facebook to the latest version and you still cannot find the avatar feature, then comes the second reason:
- The Facebook avatar feature is not available yet in your country.