Have you heard about Facebook New Features called Facebook Avatar 2020? If yes, you will learn how to create your own personal avatar in this article and if no follow up with this article to learn about the amazing Facebook New features.
But before we begin you must have a Facebook account and your Facebook app must be running the latest version of Facebook. This is the only way you can access Facebook Avatar. Note, the Facebook Avatar app is not a stand-alone app, its a feature in the main Facebook app.
We will walk you through the process to update your Facebook app if you have no idea how to go about the process.
How to Update | Download the Newly Facebook Avatar 2020
To update your Facebook account and use the Facebook Avatar 2020 is simple and straightforward. Firstly, you need an active mobile connection. Kindly, follow the guide below.
- Launch your Google Store or App Store.
- Search for Facebook, Using the search bar at the top of the page
- Click on the Facebook result and tap on the update link to get your Facebook updated or click on the install to download.
- Wait patiently till it finishes the download. Once done the app will appear on your mobile devices.
How to Access | Use the Facebook Avatar
To access the Facebook Avatar 2020 creator feature is easy and simple. Kindly follow the step below.
- The first thing you want to do is to log in your Facebook account. If you don’t have one, you have to create / signup.
- Once login click on the Menu icon (three horizontal lines) then scroll down and click on SEE MORE.
- Here, you will locate the Avatar icon, click on it to start creating your own Facebook avatar.
Now you are in the Facebook Avatar App. Follow the onscreen instruction to create your own personal beautiful avatar emoji. Once done you can use your avatar in the comment section, chat in messenger, it can be used as a Cover and Profile picture.
Facebook Avatar Not Showing
There are only 2 reasons for Facebook Avatar 2020 not showing or working. One is you are using the old version of Facebook. And secondly Facebook Avatar 2020 is currently not available in all countries.
If you follow the steps above and still can’t find or locate the Facebook avatar. It means its not currently released to your country. All you have to do is wait patiently till it is released to your Country.