Do you know that you can actually create and share 3D Photos on Facebook? Facebook 3D photos Feature is a new feature that Facebook just launched. Let’s discuss Facebook Before we will enlighten you on how to create and share 3D picture on facebook.
Facebook is an American online social media and social networking service company. The platform was launched on the 4th of February 2004, by Mark Zuckerberg, and his fellow Harvard College students and roommates Eduardo Saverin, Dustin Moskovitz, Andrew McCollum, and Chris Hughes. Users can use Facebook to share photos with friends and family.
The social networking platform is also used for posting comments, sharing photographs, chat live. This platform also allows users to watch a short-form video. This article is to enlighten you on how you can use the facebook 3D photos feature. Although the facebook 3D photos feature is currently available for Apple iPhones and Android user. But before you can use this facebook 3D Photos feature you have to log in to your account. You can create a facebook account if you don’t have an account.
How to Create 3D Photos on Facebook using your Android Phone
- The first step is to Open your smartphone camera and switch it to ‘Portrait’ mode then click pictures you want to share. You can also use photos that you have already taken in portrait mode.
- Now open your facebook app on your Smartphone and click on the What’s on your mind.
- After click on it scroll down and choose 3D photos from the list of options.
- Choose a photo that you will like to share and preview it in 3D.
- You can add a caption if you wish to then tap the share button.
How to Create 3D Photos on Facebook using your iPhone
- Launch your facebook app, you have to start it by creating a post on your facebook app.
- Click on the Three dots so that it will display post options on your screen.
- Click on the 3D Photos to open the iPhone portraits folder
- Select a photo you want to share then preview it in 3D.
- Lastly, you can add a caption if you wish to then click on the share button to share the photo.