There is no doubt that the new Facebook Avatar is now trending all over the Facebook platform. Users on Facebook cant stay a day or even some seconds without having to create countless avatars of themselves. And guess what? Yes, the avatar feature is not restricted to other social media platforms.
That means you can equally create and share your avatars to other social media platforms. Having said this, however, the Facebook avatar is not accessible in all countries, it is only available in countries like Europe, Australia, India, Nigeria, the US, New Zealand, and others.
Facebook Avatar Link
The Facebook Avatar Link gives you access to easily create a cartoon-like image of yourself on the Facebook Platform.
The feature also grants you that access to customize your Avatar to your taste. When customizing or creating your Avatar on Facebook, you can choose your skin color, face shape, nose shape, mouth shape, eyebrow, eyelashes, hairstyle, hair color, outfit, and many more!
Facebook Avatar Creator App
The newest addition to the social media platform (Facebook) is not an app. Although, people call this an app but do not be mistaken. The Facebook avatar is never an app, it is only an avatar making a feature on Facebook and also occupies a section on the platform.
It is not an app to be downloaded separately. Once you download Facebook, Kudos!, you have automatically downloaded Facebook Avatar.
The feature is free. It only requires you to be a Facebook user, your data connection, and then you good to go.
If after all these, you still can’t find the avatar feature. There are only a few reasons why that is happening. The reasons are that your Facebook mobile app is not upgraded and the feature is not yet out in your country.
Though, most of you would want or would prefer an Avatar making an app that you can just easily download on your phone to create your avatar.
Smiles, yes there are several other apps to create your avatar. Many of which include Bitmoji by Snapchat, Memoji by Apple, Androidify, Zapeto, SuperMe, Zmoji, FaceQ, Boo, and the rest.
Facebook Avatar Emoji
The Facebook Avatar Emoji can be accessed on both Android phones and iPhones. To create an emoji, all you need to do is:
- After you must have downloaded and installed Facebook. Open the Facebook mobile app or visit Facebook site “facebook.com” to sign in to your account.
- At the top right corner of your Facebook page, click on “the three horizontal lines”. However, if you are an iPhone user, you will locate “three horizontal lines” at the bottom right corner of your Facebook page.
- Now click on “See more” from the list of options displayed there.
- Lastly, click on “Avatars”.
Facbook Avatar Creator
Facebook Avatar 2020 is the latest feature by Facebook that enables users to create beautiful avatars of themselves on Facebook.
After creating your avatars on Facebook, you can now share them on several social media platforms. Another interesting thing is that you can share use them as stories, comments, and also share them on messenger.
How to Create Your Facebook Avatar
Creating an avatar on Facebook is very easy if only you understand the basic steps. You can create your avatar both on android devices and on iPhone.
You want to know how you can create yours right? The follow the steps below to create your avatar.
Note, before you can create your avatar on Facebook, you must be a Facebook user. And to be a Facebook user, you must have downloaded the Facebook mobile app for android from Google Play Store and for iPhone from the Apple App Store.
After that, you will now move to sign up on Facebook. That is, creating an account on Facebook. Follow the steps below to create an account on Facebook.
Creating an account on Facebook
Here is how to create an account on Facebook:
- Open your FB mobile app or visit the official site of Facebook “facebook.com“.
- Click on “Sign up”.
- Now proceed to fill in the required information like your name, gender (whether male or female”, email, date of birth, and mobile number.
- Now provide your password. I will advise you to choose a password with a combination of alphabets and numbers.
- Click on next
- You will now be asked to verify your account by making use of the code that was sent to you.
- Lastly, you set up your account and get started.
Create my Avatar on Facebook
Now that you have created an account on Facebook, you can now proceed to create your avatar.
Here is how to create your avatar on FB:
- On your Facebook page, click on “the three horizontal lines” at the top right corner. But for iPhone, you will see “the three horizontal lines” at the bottom right corner of your page.
- Now select “Avatars”. Click on the “see more” button to see the avatar option.
- You can now proceed to create your avatar.
- Select your skin color, face shape, hairstyle, body shape, and the rest.
- When you are done creating your avatar, click on “Next”, then click on “Done”.