Emoji are smiley and ideogram use in text messages and social networks. It is a visual representation of an object, emotion, and symbols. This emoji exists in different genres which includes common objects, facial expression, animals, types of weather and places. It represents a facial expression and concept in a digital communication. This can also be called a small icon that is used for expressing an idea and thought. It can only be used in an electronic communication.
It is like an emoticon but the difference between the two concepts is that an emoji is an actual picture while emoticons are typography. These objects are in modern communication application like smartphone’s text messaging and social networking apps such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter. They are invented in 1990 by shigetaka kuruta and it was made for Japanese user base. Kindly follow up with this article to know more about the concept.
How to use Emoji’s on Mac
- The first step is to position the cursor in any text field that you will like to insert it.
- The second step is to use the keyboard shortcut that is Command – Control – Spacebar to access it.
- The last step is to click on the emoji that you will like to use and it will be inserted where you left your cursor.
How to add Emoji on your iPhone
- Open and click on the text field, then tap the smiley symbol in the text field.
- After tapping the smiley symbol, use the gray icons at the bottom of the keyboard to switch emoji themes. You can also swipe left or right to view more. Tap any smiley to see if you have used anyone recently.
- If you want to change the skin tone of certain emoji, simply tap and hold the emoji.
- The last step is to tap any smiley object so that you will be able to add it to your text field.
How to replace words with Emoji on your iPhone
- Start the messages and click on the key to start a new message or kindly go to an existing message.
- Having done that you can now write your message and tap the smiley object on your keyboard.
- You have to wait for the words to turn orange before you can proceed with your message.
- Simply click on an orange word to replace it with a smiley. In case there is more than one emoji, you can use the Quick Reply section will show you the options to select from.
- When you are done with everything just click on the send key to send the message to the recipient.
How to download Emoji on iPhone
- Launch your web browser with internet connection on it and visit the app store.
- Enter the name of the app when you get the search result just click on the install button.
- The app will start downloading immediately when you are done with the download just install the app on your device.
- On the app, you will get thousands of smiley in different form and styles. You can also tap HERE to visit the download platform.
How to download Emoji on Android
- Open any web browser that has an internet connection on it.
- Visit the google playstore and enter the name of the app that is “emoji” in the search engine.
- When you get the result of the word you searched for, simply click on the install button.
- Having got that done the app will start downloading automatically when you are done with the download just install the app on your phone.
- You can also tap HERE to visit the download page or simply click HERE to download from a reliable source.