Here you will learn how to Transfer Videos From Computer to iPhone. If, till now, you do not know how to transfer videos from computer to iPhone or you are still finding it very difficult to do that, then this post is for you.
Relax and learn in simple yet detailed steps.
Here, in this article, you will see and most importantly understand how you can easily transfer videos from computer to iPhone with and without iTunes.
Transfer Videos From Computer to iPhone
Before you proceed to transfer videos from Computer to iPhone, the very first thing you should put at the back of your mind is that iPhone only allows some specific type of video files. And such files include M4V, MP4, as well as MOV files.
So, if you want to transfer videos from computer to iPhone in a way that you will enjoy, then you will consider converting your videos to iPhone-compatible formats.
When we talk about transferring videos from computer to iPhone, iTunes might be seen as the very first choice before any other method.
And why is that so? Yes, because we are dealing with iPhone here and iTunes is the only official media player as well as the media library app that was introduced by Apple for iPhones.
In addition to that, iTunes can as well manage and control the libraries of your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touches as well.
In all, using iTunes, you have just found yourself the easiest, safest, and stress-free way to transfer different types of videos from computer to iPhone.
However, instead of making iTunes transfer videos from computer to iPhone, there are still other methods/an alternative method that you can possibly use to transfer videos from computer to iPhone. Keep reading to see.
How to Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone using iTunes
Here is how you can easily transfer videos from computer to iPhone making use of Apple iTunes:
- First, you will have to connect the iPhone to the computer through the USB cable. Once you do this iTunes should automatically launch. However, if it doesn’t launch, then you can proceed to start it on your computer manually.
- The next step is to click on “File > Add Files to Library” at the upper right corner of the window.
- Now, choose the video files on your computer and then include them in the library.
- Next is to click on the iPhone icon in Tunes and select “Movies” or maybe “TV shows” depending on which you want at the left sidebar.
- Lastly, check “Sync Movies” and then click on “Apply” to apply. iTunes will now sync movies automatically to your iPhone. And there you go!
If you want to transfer from computer to iPhone Without iTunes, then continue reading.
How to Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone Without iTunes (using iPhone transfer tool)
Here is how to transfer videos from computer to ios without iTunes:
- Plug your iPhone into your computer/PC.
Run the EaseUS MobiMover then click on “PC to Phone” > “Select Files“. Do ensure that your computer is trusted by your iPhone.
- Now choose the videos you wish to move from computer to iPhone.
- Then click on “Open”. Take note that the video formats that is supported by MobiMover include: MOV, WWV, MP4, M4V, MKV, RM, FLV, and also AVI.
- Anyways, the video formats that are not allowed by the iPhone will be all converted to MP4 during the process of transfer.
- Lastly, after you must have selected the videos, you can now click on “Transfer” to initiate the transfer process.
How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Computer using iCloud
While you can transfer videos from computer to iPhone, you can as well do the same from iPhone to the computer. See how you can do that below:
- To do that, right on your iPhone, go to “Settings > (your name) > iCloud > Photos”. If you are making use of iOS 10.2 or earlier version, simply go to “Settings > iCloud > Photos“.
- The next step to take is to put on “iCloud Photo Library“. This will upload and store the photos and videos that were taken on your iPhone to iCloud automatically. So that they are readily available on every device, not excluding your computer.
- Next is to download “iCloud for Windows” on your computer.
- Then open the “iCloud for Windows” program.
- Now sign in to iCloud making use of the same Apple ID and password as well as used on your iPhone. Though, if you are making use of Mac, then log in to iCloud on your computer. Launch the System Preferences on your mac then open iCloud”.
- Now click on “options” close to “Photos” in the iCloud window and then click on “Apply”.
- Choose “iCloud Photo Library” in the “iCloud photo options” window then click “Done”.
- Once you enable the “iCloud Photo Library”, you can now access your iPhone photos and videos just from your computer.
Now, lets save the photos and videos on your computer!
Saving Photos and Videos on your Computer
To now save the photos and videos on your computer from your iPhone, follow the steps below:
- First, you open a File Explorer window.
- Below “Favourites”, click on “iCloud Photos”.
- Click on “Download Photos”.
- Then select the photos and videos you wish to download and click on “Download”.
- Finally, your photos, as well as your videos, will now be saved to where you set it to be in iCloud Photos Options.
How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Computer making use of a USB cable
Here is how to do that:
- The first thing to do is to plug your phone into the computer making use of a USB cable (the one that came along with your iPhone).
- Now go to Computer. Your iPhone will show up as external storage at the bottom left.
- Next is to right-click on the iPhone icon and then choose the “Import pictures and videos” option.
- Now choose the videos you wish to transfer to your computer and then click on the “import” tab.
- Finally, by default, the videos will now be saved to the “My Pictures” folder on your computer.
Tip: If the videos are not displaying in Windows, then ensure the iPhone is unlocked first.