Do you know that you can use Dual whatsapp on your device? Presently, Almost all Android phones come with support for dual-SIM card slots. These dual-SIM card slots allow users to use two different numbers in a single device. If you have got a dual-SIM on your phone, you can set up dual WhatsApp accounts and use the two accounts on the same phone.
Although, companies like Xiaomi, Samsung, Vivo, Oppo, Huawei, and Honor offer their users ‘Dual Apps’ or ‘Dual Mode’ feature. The Dual Mode feature allows users to run two different accounts of the same chat app. In this Article, you will be enlightened on the various techniques that allow mobile users to dual WhatsApp accounts in one phone.
Like we all Know WhatsApp is one of the most popular and commonly used Instant messaging apps. Whatsapp users are able to use the app without hassle due to its simplicity and easy-to-use interface. The app allows its users to send and receive messages that are end-to-end encrypted. Stay with us to get the easy and simple method on how to run dual whatsapp on your Device.
How to run Dual whatsapp on your Xiaomi phone
- The first step is to Launch your web browser and download the Whatsapp apk on your device.
- When you are done with the app download, Quickly install the app on your device.
- After you have installed the WhatsApp, go to the ‘Settings’.
- Click on the ‘Dual Apps’ button, You will see a list of apps that can work with the feature. You will see toggles on the side, Simply turn the toggle on to clone any app.
- Note that on Honor phones “Dual apps” is called App Twin, and on Oppo phones, it is called Clone App.
How to run two WhatsApp accounts on a Vivo phone
- Go to the ‘Settings’ of your device then Scroll down to locate the ‘App Clone’.
- Click on the App clone when you locate it in the settings section.
- The next step is for you to toggle the switch to enable ‘Display the Clone button’.
- After that, you have to Install WhatsApp on your phone through your app store.
- Long press on the WhatsApp app icon, it will display a small ‘+’ symbol.
- Click on the “+” to clone the WhatsApp on your device.
- Having got the above steps done, you have successfully setup your dual whatsapp.