Do you know you can download all your favorite Youtube Video on your smartphones, Windows and Mac computers? Let’s discuss what Youtube is before giving the guide on how to download YouTube videos. YouTube is an American video-sharing website where users can watch and upload tons of videos.
Youtube is a video sharing service that allows users to watch, like, share, and upload their videos. The video service can be accessed on PCs, tablets, laptops, and mobile phones. Many Youtube Users find it difficult to download YouTube videos. So if you are also finding it difficult to download Youtube videos, This is a golden chance for you because on this platform you will be enlightened on how to download Youtube Videos.
How to Download A Youtube Video on Android Smartphones
To download Youtube Video on your Android Phone, you can either use Youtube premium plan or Download a third party Youtube video Downloader app. You have to subscribe to the Youtube premium plan. The YouTube Premium plan Subscriptions are $11.99 per month for a single subscription and $17.99 per month for a family subscription. The family subscription accepts up to 6 members.
How to download YouTube Video on Android Phone using Youtube Premium Plan
- Subscribe for the premium plan and Launch the Youtube app.
- The next step is to Search for the video you want to download then click on it.
- After choosing the video you want to download, click on the Download button.
- Now choose the video quality you lie and click on the OK button to complete.
Download YouTube Video on Android Phone using Tubemate/Third party Youtube video Downloader app
- Download Tubemate app on your device, You can visit the official Tubemate platform to download the latest version.
- After downloading the app quickly install it on your device. Now open the app and search for the video you want to download.
- Click on the download option when you find the video you want to download.
Note: You can also use other Youtube Video Downloader app if you don’t want to use Tubemate app.
How to download Youtube Video on Windows
- Launch your browser and download the Keepvid app or go to Keepvid.com.
- Now you have to copy the URL of the Youtube Video you want to download and paste it on Keepvid.
- Click on the download button to download the video.
- With these steps, you can download thousands of Youtube videos on your device.
How to download Youtube Video on iPhone or iPad
- Copy the URL of the video you want to download and Open your Safari web browser.
- Paste the URL on the Safari browser and click on the download button.
- After downloading you can now watch the video on your device. Enjoy!!!