Do you know you can download Facebook Videos on Windows and Mac? Are you wondering if you can really do it? Yes, you can just follow up with this article to Get the guide on how to download Facebook Videos on your Windows and Mac device. Facebook is one of the biggest video sites in the whole world.
You can use two methods to download Facebook Videos on Windows, and Mac. You can download Facebook videos using a website or an App. On this article, you will be enlightened on how to download the videos using App and website.
Download Facebook Videos on Windows, and Mac using website
- Open the Facebook app on your device and login into your account. You can also visit the Facebook official site then log into your account.
- Kindly right click on the facebook video that you want to download and select the Copy video URL at current time option.
- Visit fbdown.net on a new tab and paste the link you copied on the site.
- Set the video quality to your choice, either Normal or HD format.
- Lastly, click on the save button to save the videos on your device.
Download Facebook Videos on Windows, and Mac using App
- Firstly, you have to download the app that you want to use. Kindly visit 4kdownload.com to download the app. After download the 4K Video Downloader app, quickly install it on your device.
- Now, open the Facebook video that you want to download and copy the link.
- Open the 4K Video Downloader app and paste the link on it.
- Select the video format that you like and click on the download button.
- After downloading it, you can now view it on your device.
- From this guide, you can see that it very easy and fast to download facebook videos.
Note: You can use the two methods to download thousands of Facebook videos for free.