Uc browser is a web browser that is developed by the Chinese mobile Internet company. The browser is owned by Alibaba Group of China. Read more on UC Browser Here.
Uc browser is available on different platforms which include BlackBerry OS, Microsoft Windows, iOS, Java ME, Symbian, Android, and Windows Phone. This product is currently available in 7 different languages, so you can easily select the one you like.
UC Browser is a free web browser for Android devices. It has the feature of Ad-Block functionality, Fast Download, and Data Saving. The browser also helps you to access music, video, and it provides cricket information for users. The browser is the leading mobile internet browser that has more than 500 million users all over the world. This browser is the best web browser for you due to its efficiency and effectiveness.
How to use speed dial in Uc browser
We all know that speed Dial is one of the home screen features of Uc web browser. Speed dial gives users the quick access to their favorite sites. In this article, you will be enlightened on how to use speed dial in Uc browser. To add a site to your speed dial list follow the below guide.
- The first step in this procedure you have to start by tapping on one of the empty icons with plus symbol.
- After that, the next step is to enter the web address you intend to add to your browser.
- Lastly, you can now click on the ”ok” button so that you can successfully add it to your icons.
- With this steps, you open your Uc browser and tap the icon, it will quickly load the added page.
Follow the below process to automatically open a tab in the background. This is a unique feature because you can use it whenever you just start up your browser. The steps are very easy and straightforward.
- First and foremost, you have to start by right-clicking on the tab icon.
- After having the first step done, the next step is to select open in the background.
- You can now open your entire favorite site in the background, you can see it very easy there is no stress involved.
How to delete speed dial on Uc browser
- Launch your Uc web browser and navigate the setting button then click on it.
- Select the tool option, after clicking on the settings key.
- Choose extension then click on disable speed dial extension. You can also click on delete speed dial so it will be deleted totally form your extension.
How to set the homepage on Uc browser
- The first step is for you to open Uc web browser and click on the search button.
- After clicking on the Search button, you will have the access to see the default search engine’s icon for Web search.
- You can now select your desired search engine among the ones that will be provided on the webpage. Having done all these you have successfully set the homepage.
How to download Uc browser app
You can download the app from any browser or App stores like play store and others. You can also click HERE to download directly on your Android device. Also click HERE to download the app for your iPhones.