Samsung Galaxy S6 is an Android smartphone that is manufactured and market by Samsung Electronics. Samsung Galaxy S6 smartphone was launched in the year 2015. The device comes with a 5.10-inch touchscreen display and also with a resolution of 1440 pixels by 2560 pixels.
Samsung Galaxy S6 is powered by 1.5GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 7420 processor. The device comes with 3GB RAM and it is the successor of Samsung Galaxy S5. All the features of Samsung Galaxy S6 are perfect including the specs. There are a lot of information you have to know about this device. You can simply click HERE to know other details about the smartphone.
How do I delete all of my personal information from my Samsung Galaxy S6
Although, there are different methods in which people can use in deleting all their personal info from their Samsung Galaxy S6. Some of these methods will be explained in this article, so stay with us to know more. Users of the device should also note that any of the deleted personal information cannot be retrieved after deleting. So before performing these methods make sure you keep your important information in a safe place.
Method 1 – Factory reset method
- Start by touching apps on the home screen.
- After touching the apps, you can now tap the setting button.
- Click on the backup and reset key but note that it might require you to touch the personal tab before clicking on the backup and reset key.
- Click on the factory data reset and click on reset device when you have already tapped the factory reset key.
- The last step is for you to touch the delete all downloaded app and information button. The delete process might take up to some minutes so no need of getting worried.
Method 2 – Remote factory reset
- The first step begins with touching of apps on the home screen.
- The next step is to click on google folder and touch the google settings.
- The third step is to touch the security key under the google settings section.
- On the allow remote lock and erase button with the help of the slider.
- Click on the delete button and make sure you sign in your google account on your computer.
- Having performed all the following steps you have successfully carry out the remote factory reset.
Method 3 – By using your phone
- To use this method you have to turn on the remote control after that touch apps from the home screen.
- Touch the settings key, on the settings, click on lock screen and security.
- Click on find my phone this might require you to sign in your google account to carry out this service.
To remotely wipe your phone follow the guide below
- Click HERE to log into your Samsung account and click on registered device and choose the device you wish to access.
- Click on wipe device button and agree to the terms and condition then enter your account password.
- The last step is to click on wipe device.