Have you been finding it so hard to delete photos on Facebook? The photos you want to delete can either be the ones you uploaded intentionally or even mistakenly. Or you have been having issues with deleting your Facebook photos from either your computer, your mobile browser, and also your mobile app.
If that is the case, you are honestly on the right platform. Here in this article, I will be showing you how you can easily do that. Before then, what is Facebook?
Facebook is a social networking website where people connect and interact with each other. On Facebook, you can communicate, share photos, videos, contents, and even memories with your friends, family. And also your colleagues, business partners, and even people you do not know.
Although, if you do not have a Facebook account, you cannot communicate and interact with those you wish to communicate with. To access and enjoy the Facebook mobile app, you will have to have an existing Facebook account.
However, if you do not have a Facebook account, you can download and install the app from the Google Play Store for Android users and the App Store for iPhone users. Once you download and install the app, you can now create an account and sign in to get started.
How to Create a Facebook Account.
Here’s how to create a Facebook account:
- Go to the search bar of any web browser of your choice and enter “www.facebook.com|r.php”.
- Then enter your name, email, or your phone number. Also, enter your password, date of birth, and gender.
- Once you do that, click on “Sign Up”.
- To complete the process, confirm your email or your mobile phone number.
How to Delete Facebook Photos.
Deleting Facebook photos on Facebook is very easy if you really understand the basic steps. One might intentionally or accidentally upload photos on Facebook and at the same time looking for how he or she can delete those photos.
If you are a victim of that, I especially wrote this article for you for better understanding and easy access. Just follow the steps below to easily delete Facebook photos from either your mobile app, mobile browser, or your computer.
How to delete Facebook photos from the mobile app.
- Open your Facebook mobile app.
- Then go to your photos and click on the photo you wish to delete.
- Click on the three-dotted menu. It is located in the top right corner of the photo’s page.
- After that, you will see a pop-up, click on “Delete Photo”.
- Next is to confirm your deletion.
How to delete Facebook photos from a computer.
- Log in to your Facebook account and search for the photo you wish to delete. Be it in “Your Photos” or just in an album. Do not click on the picture to open it.
- Next, is to hover over the image you want to delete. You will see a gray box with a pencil icon appear. It is located in the top right corner of the thumbnail.
- Click on the “pencil’ icon. It will display a popup message asking you to either “Edit or Remove”.
- Tap “Delete This Photo” at the bottom of the menu that appears.
- Lastly, click on the blue box that says “Delete”.
How to delete your Facebook photos from a mobile browser.
- Visit the Facebook website on mobile and login to your account.
- Then search for the photo you want to remove and click on it.
- Just under the image, click on “More Options”.
- Next, is to click on “Edit Photo” and also click on “Delete”.
- After you must have done the above listed, you will receive a pop-up message asking if you are sure you want
- to delete the photo. Simply click on “Delete” to finish up the process.
How to delete Facebook photo album.
- Go to your profile and then scroll down to click on “Photos”.
- Now click on “Albums” and also click on the album you wish to delete.
- Then click in the top right of your screen and select “Delete Album”. Click on “Delete Album” to confirm.