A Facebook account has the ability to host several facebook pages. To delete facebook page is quite easy to follow these simple steps. I think this is especially useful when a user has a Facebook page that has been dormant for a long time with no intention of continuing with the page.
Deleting it allows you to free up the number of pages you manage and concentrate on just a few. However, there is a lot more reason why you might find it necessary to get rid of a facebook page.
How to Delete Facebook Page
Perhaps you created a Facebook business page business and over the years. Somehow you have moved on to another venture but still, have request and notification from that page. The best option to become completely free is to delete the page.
Delete Facebook page takes out the page from existence out of the facebook system. It is unlike giving away your admin right since this step totally takes the page out.
As you know facebook page is linked to personal accounts of the admin. For pages that have multiple admins, start by relieving all involved of their facebook page roles.
How only a facebook page admin can terminate a facebook page not necessarily the user that created it.
To access facebook pages linked to your account click on the down arrow icon on the top left corner of your Facebook feed. Click the down arrow icon and select the page you want to delete.
Steps To Follow
- When you have entered the facebook page, click “Settings.” on the top right corner of the facebook page
- On the appearing tab, Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click “Remove Page.”teps
- From the revealed text, spot and click delete Facebook page option.
- You will be prompted to confirm that you want to carry on.
- Thick the box to unpublish the facebook page and click delete
The deleting facebook page takes up to fourteen days for the process to be finalized.