Snapchat is a great messaging app you message friends individually or create a Snapchat group. Users are now becoming fond of the Snapchat group because it’s even more fun.
Guess what!! creating a Snapchat group is easy and you can create as many as you want!
How to Make a New Snapchat Group
- Launch the Snapchat app on your iOS or Android device
- Enter your Snapchat log in to asses your account.
- Then go to the Friends tab via the speech bubble icon at the bottom left of the screen. Alternatively, swipe the screen to the right.
- Touch the speech bubble icon with the plus sign in the top right corner on the Friends tab.
- Next, add friends by typing their usernames.
- Repeat the previous step for all group members up to a maximum of 31.
- When you are done adding all group members, name the group by tapping Name Group at the top of the screen and typing in a name.
- Finally, Touch the blue Chat with Group button to create the group.
Managing Your Snapchat Group
Manage your Snapchat group by tapping the menu icon. You can affect the following.
- Share your location on the group
- Turn on the Do Not Disturb setting
- Edit the group name
- Auto-save group stories
- Add more friends to the group
- Leave the group
Once the group is created, you can’t remove friends. However, members of the group are free to exit the group via menu icon in the top left and then select Leave Group.
How to use Your Snapchat Group Chat
There are three main ways to interact with your group:
Chat: Chatting allows users to send texts to the Snapchat group you can send photos, snaps from Memories, Bitmoji stickers and more. Chats on the groups only have a 24 hours life span.
Snaps: You can send photos and video snap to the group by selecting the group name from your friends’ list
Video Chat: You can also start a video chatting of up 15 friends in a group.