An Adwords manager account is a Google account that that enables a user to easily view and manage multiple Google Ads accounts and other manager accounts all from a single location.
Here’s how to create an Adwords manager account:
On this article, you will get to know details on how to create manager accounts.
- Go to the Google Ads manager account homepage and then click Start now.
- Enter your email address. Note that you can use the same email to sign up for up to 20 Google Ads accounts (including this manager accounts).
- Create a name for the AdWords manager account.
- Choose the purpose of the AdWords manager accounts. Either to manage your Adwords account or to manage client accounts.
- Select the current country and time zone.
- Select currency for your Adwords manager account. This will be the currency used for billing needs in your manager account and also ensure you receive money in this currency. The accounts you manage will be billed in the individual chosen currencies.
- Click to the box to accept rules of use.
- Then click Save and continue.
- Verify email and your new manager account is active.
How to create an account from your manager account
The Steps below will guide you to create an AdWords account from an Adwords manager account.
- Sign in to your Google Ads manager account.
- From the page menu on the left, click Accounts, then click Management at the top of the page.
- Click the plus button with the plus icon.
- Click Create a new account.
- Select the account you want to create: Google Ads account or Smart Campaign account.
Link accounts to your manager accounts
You can link individual ads account to your Adwords manager account. Account create from with the manager account are automatically linked. however, you can link an existing account.
- Go to Google Ads manager account to sign in.
- Click Accounts.
- Then click Management at the top of the page.
- Click the button with a plus icon.
- Then proceed to click on Link existing account.
- Enter the Google Ads account’s Customer ID.
To link multiple accounts at a time, multiple ID numbers in different lines.
- Finally Click Send Invitation.
The invitation sent will be accepted and approved before the process is completed.