Fully Funded Scholarship to Study in UK | Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2022/2023: Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships are provided in partnership with selected UK universities. These are for candidates from eligible lower and also upper-middle-income commonwealth countries, to undertake full-time lecture Master’s study at a UK university.
The commonwealth is an association across the whole world that is connected to the British Empire, which can apply to be a member of the commonwealth, even though it has its intersection with Britain’s colonial past. However, the commonwealth is made up of 54 countries, most especially the United Kingdom.
Commonwealth Shared Scholarship allows motivated and also talented people to gain the knowledge and skills needed for sustainable development, and is aimed at those who can’t otherwise afford to study in the United Kingdom.
Funded Scholarship to Study in UK: Aims and Benefits of CommonWealth Masters Scholarships 2022/2023
Like I said earlier, the commonwealth scholarship 2022 are fully funded Scholarship by the United Kingdom government, which simply means that all the expenses of the students concerning the scholarship will be covered by the British government.
Below are the following expenses that will be covered by the government of the United Kingdom for students availing of the Commonwealth Scholarship in 2022/2023:
- Transportation cost waiver
- Textbook allowance
- Visa and Travel fee
- Medical expenses
- Accommodation fee funding
- Personal Expense allowance
- Tuition fee waiver
Funded Scholarship to Study in UK: Requirements for Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships Qualification
- You have to be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country or be a British Protected Person
- Be available to begin your academic studies in the United Kingdom by the start of the UK academic year in September 2022
- You also have to be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country
- Have provided all supporting documentation in the required format
- Hold a first degree of at least upper second-class honors standard or lower second-class degree and also a relevant postgraduate qualification( mostly a Master’s degree).
- Also, be unable to afford to study in the United Kingdom without this scholarship
Below is a list of countries that can apply for commonwealth Master’s Scholarships in 2022
- The Gambia
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Island
- Papua New Guinea
- Sri Lanka
Document Required For Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships Application
- You must be able to submit a list of supporting documentation to ensure that your application is accepted. You must have the following:
- Evidence that your a citizen of has refugee status of an eligible Commonwealth country: a copy of your valid passport(or national ID card) showing your photograph, date of birth, and country of citizenship uploaded application system
- Full transcripts detailing all your higher education qualifications also include to-date transcripts for any qualification you are currently studying(with a certified translation if not in English)
- References from at least two people who are to be submitted by the referee to the online application system.
How to Apply
- Anybody Interested and qualified should go to Commonwealth on https://cscuk.fcdo.gov.uk/scholarships/commonwealth-masters-scholarships/ to apply
- You must now apply to one of the following nominating bodies in the first instance
- Each nominating body is responsible for its own selection process and might have additional acceptance criteria.
- You must make your application using the CSC’s online application system, in addition to any other application that you are required to complete by your selecting body.
8 Global Commonwealth Scholarship Available in 2022
Since you know that us required to be known about the Global Commonwealth Scholarship Scheme, Then you are fully ready to discover the best Commonwealth Scholarship that you can choose to apply in 2022
Below is a list of Commonwealth Commission offers diverse range of program for student to select from including:
- Commonwealth Split-site Scholarship
- Commonwealth Professional Fellowships
- Common Medical Fellowships
- Master’s Scholarships
See other Scholarships below
- Study in Australia Scholarship and For International Student