There are a lot of Cleaning Jobs in USA that offer visa sponsorships to immigrants. So if you are looking for cleaning jobs that you can do in the USA. You are in the right place. This article presents you with everything you need to know about cleaning jobs in the U.S. with visa sponsorships that you can apply for.
Cleaning jobs are great especially if you are looking for something temporary and a job that pays per hour and is also very flexible. The average salary for a cleaner working in the U.S. is about $36 per hour. So if you are a cleaner working at least 3 hours a day, you could be earning about $108 daily and about $3,240 per month.
We would be listing out 5 cleaning jobs in the U.S. that you can apply for right now that is also offering visa sponsorship for immigrants coming into the U.S. to work. It is important to note that not all companies offer visa sponsorships for foreigners coming into the U.S. to work as a cleaner.
This is why when applying for a cleaning job, always research to know if the company would offer to sponsor your visa application process. Without any further delay, let’s get into what we will be discussing in this article.
- Benefits of Cleaning Jobs in the U.S.
- Responsibilities and Duties of Cleaning Jobs in the U.S.
- How to Apply for Visa Sponsorship
- 5 Cleaning Jobs in the U.S. with Visa Sponsorships
Benefits of Cleaning Jobs in USA
In this section, we would be looking at some of the benefits of working as a cleaner in the U.S. and also what should expect in terms of added benefits aside from your daily or monthly salaries.
- You get paid daily with an average salary of about $35 USD per hour depending on location and type of job you are doing. Most cleaners in the U.S. are paid on an hourly basis while some might be paid on a daily basis on monthly basis. This all depends on what type of cleaning job you are doing.
- You can choose the number of hours you work. Cleaning jobs in the U.S. are usually flexible. You can decide to work for a certain amount of hours. But yet again, this all depends on what company you are working for. Some companies put their cleaners on a monthly basis and they also expect you to work for a certain amount of hours before you would be entitled to payment.
- In some cases, cleaners are sometimes given tips by the client they are working for. For example, if you are working as a cleaner for a hotel, you can sometimes receive tips from hotel residents.
So what are the responsibilities of working as a cleaner, meaning what does your job entail?
Responsibilities and Duties of Cleaning Jobs in USA
Below are some of the responsibilities of a cleaner working in the U.S. with visa sponsorships.
- You are expected to keep your assigned quadrant clean and tidy.
- A cleaner sometimes restocks the client’s home or room facilities depending on the arrangement made
- You are expected to notify management when there is a need to repair any damaged appliances
How to Apply for Cleaning Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
In this section, we would be looking at how to apply for visa sponsorship and more importantly how what type of visas to apply for to get a cleaning job in the U.S.
The 3 visas that you can apply for to get a cleaning job in the U.S. can be seen below:
5 Cleaning Jobs in the U.S. with Visa Sponsorships
Without further delay, let’s look at the 10 cleaning jobs in the U.S. with visa sponsorship that you can apply for today.
Housekeepers are usually employed to keep a certain space or environment usually a home clean. Housekeeping jobs in the U.S. is booming right now and you can apply right here to get jobs that are offering visa sponsorships for immigrants.
Janitors are usually employed by companies or private organizations or schools to oversee all matters of cleaning including floors, ceilings, furniture, and other areas. Click here to go ahead and apply.
Commercial cleaners are usually employed to clean a wide variety of spaces including schools, factories, houses, companies, and lots more. They are responsible for washing, dusting, scrubbing, and more during their course of work. Click here to apply for a commercial cleaning job in the U.S.
Working as a maid in the U.S. entails you carrying out a personalized cleaning job. You are expected to clean the home and also cater to children if the need presents itself. You are responsible for making sure the home and all appliances are kept safe and secure, and also babyproofed if there are children in the home.
Companies offer visa sponsorships for immigrants coming into the U.S. to work as a maid. Click here to start your job search right now.
Maintenance workers are people who are responsible for maintaining and repairing equipment. They make sure all appliances and equipment are kept properly maintaining their integrity. If you are thinking of coming to the U.S. to work as a maintenance worker, click here to begin your job application process.