The CIS and MENA Scholarship Grant is Sponsored by Arden University for International students. This is an opportunity to register and study abroad for an undergraduate or graduate degree Programme.
The Arden University Scholarship program has commenced for the 2022-2023 session.
This article is meant to enlighten you on everything you need to know and prepare you before you go ahead and apply.
Arden University Description
Arden University is a private University located in the United Kingdom. The University offers both in-person learning and online learning. Its goals are to break down obstacles to higher learning education and also encourage new forms of learning.
Arden University it’s known for the supports system it provides students which is crucial to their success of the students.
They provide whatever you need, whether academic, financial or personal. What are the things to consider before applying for the CIS and MENA Scholarship Grant?
CIS AND MENA Scholarship Grant for International Students 2022-2023
- Sponsored by: Arden University
- Degree: Undergraduate or Graduate Degree
- How to apply: Online
- Location: United Kingdom
- Application Deadline: Applications are on ongoing
Knowing your eligibility status is important before applying for any Scholarship. Below are some of the eligibility requirements you need before applying for the CIS and MENA Scholarship Grant.
- Country: The CIS and MENA Scholarship Grant are unfortunately not offered in all countries. Visit their official website to find out the list of eligible countries.
- Courses or Subjects: They offer scholarships for Undergraduate or graduate, MBA Programme.
- Language Requirements: All Programmes are taught in English; therefore an IELTS test score is required. To fund out more about Schools that offer Scholarships or Grant without an IELTS exam, check this article right here.
The Arden University CIS and MENA Scholarship is not a fully funded Scholarship. They offer 33% reduction on tuition fees for the undergraduate program and 40% reduction fee for the postgraduate program.
How to Apply
Log in to the application portal of the University and apply for admission. All eligible students would be automatically considered for the scholarship
Documents to provide:
- Your completed online application
- Relevant Academic transcript
- International passport
- Scanned National ID
- Scanned copy of your final result
- Your CV (Curriculum Vitae)
- Two reference letters (either professional or academic)
Hurry now and apply as the application is ongoing for the Scholarship.