Capitec Bank is a retail bank that is located in southern Africa and its deals with internet banking. The bank is a commercial bank, is controlled and owns by South Africa. This bank was the second largest retail bank in South Africa as at August 2017.
The bank only serves individual and businesses but it excludes companies, partnership, and corporations. The bank has more than 500 retail branches with more than 3 million customers. The bank has many customers that they offer different financial service like saving, investment, loan, etc.
What is Capitec Bank internet banking
Capitec Bank internet banking is an online financial service provided by Capitec bank in other to help customers reduce stress. This service enables customers to work at the comfort of their home/office or anywhere. With internet banking customers will get the banking activities that suit them, customers can do any banking activities with the service.
The internet banking is easy to use and the bank provides a secure service for their customers to make sure the members don’t pay for monthly charges. With the internet banking service customer can do the following activities.
- You will have access to transfer money between your accounts
- Customers can make payments without going to the bank
- Internet banking service can be used to purchase airtime, data and SMS bundles online
- You can buy electricity, pay electricity bills and view the last time you purchase electricity token
- One can also do credit facility transfers and stop the activities of your lost or stolen card.
- Customers can view their transaction and also their payment history
- You can still register and maintain your SMS update settings while using internet banking
How to sign in for Capitec Bank internet banking
- Launch your web browser, visit the official platform of the bank or simply click HERE.
- Input your username and your password/remote pin on the page you will be directed to.
- Having done that, you can now click on the sign in button. You will be redirected to your account dashboard instantly.
What is Capitec Bank cellphone banking
The Capitec Bank cellphone banking is a service provided by the bank. In this service, customers can use their cellphone to access their savings account and savings plans.
On this service, there is no monthly subscription, as a matter of fact, your cellphone Banking PIN keeps all your transactions secure. You can use the cellphone banking service to do a lot of banking activities. The service is secure because remote banking gives capitec bank client secure service anytime and anywhere.
How to download the cellphone banking app
If you want to get the cellphone app It Very easy Firstly, you have to verify your phone at the nearest branch. After that, the bank will send you an SMS with a link, so you could download the app. when you are done downloading, just install and activate the app.
Note: This app does not work on all cellphone but be sure your phone can send a message and receive a message before going to the bank. You can also click HERE to download the app on your Androids or click HERE to download the app quickly.