PSP Games. We all know the kind of excitement that comes with playing games. There are different kinds of games and each of them is played differently.
In all, all these games being played have a way of exciting the players and most of these games keep and make a player so attracted to the game he or she is actually playing. Depending on the kind of game though. Lol… Funny right? Yeah, I know better.
So, here we will be discussing the PSP games.
If you are wondering what the PSP games are. Before then, PSP is the short form for PlayStation Portable and it is a handheld computer game console that was built, established, and also traded by Sony Computer Entertainment. We have added a collection of games you can download to your device and play with any of your emulators such as ppsspp and other devices-compatible emulators.
Where to Download PSP Games?
PSP Games can not be downloaded from the Google Play Store. However, you can download emulators from play store. One of the best emulators so far is the PPSSPP emulator which can be downloaded here straight to your phone. So, you do not have to worry or start stressing yourself from having to download from random sites online.
PSP Games Download for Android
- To download PSP Games, you will have to download the PPSSPP Emulator first. This app will allow you to operate on your Android devices.
- The PPSSPP emulator was released on Google Play Store in the year 2012. And it is totally free, however, there is a different paid version of the app which comes with more features. You will have to download the free PPSSPP emulator app before you can proceed or move to the next step.
- Next is to install PPSSPP Games and download the game files.
- Though, interesting games are not added to the PPSSPP emulator app upon download. You will have to get those games yourself. You can follow the steps below to do that:
- Launch the PPSSPP emulator app on your Android phone.
- Click on the first option that reads: “Give PPSSPP permission to access storage”.
- Tap the “Allow” button from the pop-up option.
- Next is to connect your Android device to a PC.#
- Right on the PC, download the PSP game that you would love to play online either in a CSO format or an ISO format. Otherwise, you can equally dump your own PSP game if you have your own disk.
- Search for the folder which says “PSP”. It is usually automatically generated, however, if you do not see it, you can easily create one yourself.
- Right inside the PSP folder is a “GAME folder”, move the download PSP games to the GAME folder.
- Now disconnect your Android smartphone from the PC.
- Right on your Android smartphone, go to the PPSSPP app and tap “Games”, then tap the “Home” button.
- Now scroll down then click on “PSP”.
- Next is to click on “GAME”. You will be provided with every one of your downloaded games in this section.
- Lastly, click on the game you wish to play and you are good to go.
Best PSP Games Download of all Times (ppsspp download games)
Below are some of the best PSP games to play alongside their download links. These games are very much compatible with ppsspp:
- Football Manager 2007
- Burnout Legends
- Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
- PES 2014
- Football Manager 2011
- FIFA 13
- FIFA 11
- 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
- Pinball Fantasies
- Colin McRae: DiRT 2
- Gran Turismo PSP
- LocoRoco 2
- Need for Speed: Undercover
- Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
- FIFA 09
- Pursuit Force: Extreme Justice
- God of War: Chains of Olympus
- God of War: Ghost of Sparta
- Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops
- Every Extend Extra
- Pro Evolution Soccer 5
- OutRun 2006: Coast 2 Coast
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas
- Chili Con Carnage
- Killzone: Liberation
- Secret Agent Clank
- Jeanne d’Arc
- Ys Seven
- Ape Escape: On the Loose
- Gran Turismo PSP
- Mega Man Powered Up
- Half-Minute Hero
- Persona 3 Portable
- Power Stone Collection
- Monster Hunter Freedom
- Valkyrja Chronicles 2
- Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy
- Patapon 3
However, there are so many games from this URL https://www.freeroms.com/psp_roms.htm. Visit and search for your favorite PSP games via the alphabetical list.