Babbel is a language learning app and also an e-learning platform. The app is available in so many languages. They include: English, German, French, Dutch, Indonesia, Danish, Italian, Polish, Russian, Norwegian, Swedish, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, and Turkish.
You can make use of your smartphones as well as your computers to learn. All you need to do is to download the app and create an account for free.
The Babbel app offers beginners, intermediate, vocabulary lessons, tongue-twisting courses, grammar courses, and also idioms and sayings. This platform is very good and effective because it aids learning.
How to Download the Babbel Language Learning App
To download the Babbel app on your iPhone:
- Visit the Apple App Store and enter the Babbel app to the search bar, then search.
- Once you get the result, click on it to download it to your home screen.
To download the Babbel app on your Android Phone:
- Open your device, locate the Google Play Store, and click on it.
- In the search bar, input the Babbel app and search for it.
- When the result is out, click on install to download the app to your home screen.
How to sign in to Babbel Language Learning App on your Android phone
- Once you download the Babbel app, click on the “orange Babbel icon” in order to open the app.
- Also, click on “Log in”.
- Then you click on “Email” and enter your email address and your password.
- If you want to change your learning language, click on “Profile > My languages > I want to learn”.
Minimum requirements: Android 6.0 and above.
How to sign in to Babbel on your iOS device
Signing in to your iOS device is still the same as signing in to your Android. To sign in to Babbel on your iOS device, follow the same step as the one for Android above. The only difference is when downloading the Babbel app on your iOS device, you will have to visit the Apple App Store to download the. But if you want to download the Babbel app on your android device, visit the Google Play Store.
Minimum Requirements: iOS 11.0 and above.
How to sign in to Babbel on your Desktop
- Open any web browser of your choice and input “www.babbel.com” into the search, then search.
- Then locate the upper right corner of your screen and click on “Log in”.
- Here, you can now choose to log in with either your Google account, Facebook account, or your email address.
- If you choose to log in with your email address, you will have to create a password and then click on “Log in”.
Minimum requirements: An updated browser (Internet Explorer and Safari are unsupported). Mac OS X 10.12 and above or Windows 7.
Babbel App Cost
The Babbel app costs $12.95 monthly. However, if you are subscribing for 3 months, you will be charged $26.85. But if you are subscribing for 6 months, you will be charged $44.70 and if you want a subscription plan for 12 months, that is a year, then you will have to pay $83.40.