Apple repair is Apple. Inc support program where users can submit Apple product for repair. As a company that keeps its products close, Apple is interested in taking charge of its products even after sales.
You can submit your phone for Apple repair in the Apple service center and check the status of your device remotely. Apple has always offered more than other smartphone product. To kick off the process, You need to locate an apple support shop around and submit your device. Make sure it is an Authorized Apple Store after which you will be issued a Repair ID or Case ID. Repair ID by a Confirmation Mail.
How to check for Apple repair shop
Apple grants users access to its database of certified repairers and shop.
- Launch a browser
- Go to https://www.apple.com/retail/
- Enter, Your location and state.
- Then tap Enter.
Check Apple Repair Status Online
Firstly, To check apple repair status online, there are two basic things needed.
- The Repair ID or Case ID ( it is issued by the apple service provider when submitting the device for repair)
- Serial Number of the Apple Device or Postal Code.
How to find an Apple Product Serial Number
There are several ways of locating the serial number of an apple device. However, the following are the common and easy way of going about it.
- Find iPhone’s IMEI by dialing *#06#
- Alternatively, you can find the IMEI Code engraved on the back side of the iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 8, 7, 6S, SE, 5C 5S,
Checking Online for Apple repair status
- Launch your browser on any device of choice.
- Go to https://checkrepair.apple.com.
- Then, enter the Repair ID or Case ID in the field provided
- Next enter Serial Number or Postal Code in the text field provided.
- Finally, click the “Submit” button
And wait for it to load up and that’s it