Apple iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro as well as iPhone 12 Pro Max was announced recently. And they have as well gotten so much interest from the iPhone fans. As a matter of fact, with these amazing models of the iPhone. It can be a little bit overwhelming to choose the iPhone 12 model that will be best for you.
If you would like to preorder the Apple iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro, hurry up because the preorder for the models has started already. Also, both models will be launched on the 23rd of October, 2020, which is on Friday.
However, if you would like to get the iPhone 12 mini or the iPhone 12 Pro Max, the preorders for both phones will begin on the 6th of November, 2020 which is also on Friday. Together with shipments which are slated for 13th of November, 2020, that is on Friday.
We will get the links for the preorders as well as the pricing details for every carrier as we get a bit nearer to the date of release.
Where can I preorder the latest iPhone 12 of Apple?
Are you interested in getting the iPhone 12 models and have been searching for where you can preorder it? Stress no further because you have come to the right platform. Right below, I will be showing you where you can easily preorder the latest Apple iPhone 12. Below are where you can easily preorder your choice of the iPhone 12 model:
- Apple’s website – You can easily preorder the iPhone 12 straight from the website of Apple. Starting at a price of 4799. The good news here is that if you have or own an iPhone 11 Pro Max. You can receive close to $500 in credit toward your purchase. All thanks to the trade-in program of the company (Apple).
- Verizon – Luckily, Verizon is giving out a $30 discount if you buy an iPhone 12. Reducing the starting price of the phone down to $799 or $33.33 monthly for 24 months. The company is as well giving close to $550 in trade-in credit for other select phones. Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus are not left out.
- Just like Verizon, AT&T is as well giving out the Apple iPhone 12 at a starting price of $799 or $26.67 monthly for 30 months. AT&T is also giving a promotion that will enable their customers to own the phone for $0 with a trade-in on a permitted device.
Other places to preorder the latest phones of Apple include:
- T-Mobile is also giving a similar promotion as Verizon and AT&T, with the Apple iPhone 12 starting at a price of $799.
- Best Buy, is not left out, the company is also giving the iPhone 12 for $799 together with Verizon or AT&T. Or $729.99 with Sprint if you create a new account or include a line. If you have got a phone that you would like to trade-in. Then, Best Buy is the best you can go to. As they are giving the iPhone 12cfor free with permitted trade-ins.
- Target – You can as well purchase the Apple iPhone 12 at Target, however, it is currently offering AT&T as its only carrier.